7. "ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ."

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear CeCe and Theo! Happy birthday to you!" The twins quickly blew out the candles that were on their cake.

"Nine years old already," My mother said quietly to my father behind me. "It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital with them," My father added and I smiled before leaning down to remove the blown-out candles from the cake.

Our house was full of a bunch of the twins' classmates and their own parents so it was pretty hectic, but anything for the twins. The doorbell rang and my head shot up.

"That must be your friends! Go on, I'll cut the cake," My mother said as she put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to the side. I flashed her a smile before walking out of the loud dining room to the front door.

Celine insisted that Tom and Bill be invited to her party! Theodore couldn't care less who came and who didn't. This would be the first official meeting of the twins and my parents.

I opened the door to see their smiling faces. "I hope we're not too late," Bill said as he stepped into the house. "They just blew out the candles. My mom is cutting the cake and then they're doing gifts."

"Aw, we missed it!" Bill pouted as Tom stepped in the door, closing it behind him with his foot due to the gifts in his hand. "You didn't have to get them something."

"Of course, we did," Tom said with a proud smile. "We're just putting them in the living room for now," I said as I grabbed one of the gifts from his hand, walking it over to the living room.

After placing the gifts with the others, we made our way into the dining room where kids were stuffing their faces with cake. "Tommy!" Celine squealed before hopping off of her chair.

"Celine!" Tom mimicked her tone and she attacked him with a hug. "Bill!" She said before doing the same to him. "Did you save us a piece or did you eat all the cake?" Bill teased which made her laugh.

"Go finish your cake, CeCe. The faster you eat the faster you can open presents!" I said to her and she quickly ran back to her chair. "You guys are more than welcome to go get a piece of cake, my mother is dishing them out."

I pointed to my mom at the other end of the table and followed the twins over. "Mom, this is Tom and Bill, the twins I told you about."

My mother looked up from the cake and smiled widely. "Oh, you two are cuties!" She said and I rolled my eyes. "You hear that, Bill? We're cuties!" Tom whispered to Bill.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you guys! Chocolate or vanilla?" She asked. "Vanilla," Bill answered. "Chocolate," Tom said and she handed both of them a slice.

"Theodore can't stand chocolate," I said to Bill. "Me neither. It's too sweet for me." I nodded as Bill took a seat at the table while Tom stood next to me.

"Look at him," I said while chuckling. "Blending right in with them." I finished and Tom laughed at my comment. "In his natural habitat."

Bill suddenly glared over at us and rolled his eyes. "His ears must've been ringing," I mumbled which made Tom chuckle.

"He's got this thing where he knows when I'm talking about him," Tom said. "Spidey-sense type shit," He added and I smiled.

After ten minutes everyone seemed to be finished with their cake and all the adults helped bring gifts in from the living room.

My mother took pictures the entire time as the twins opened their gifts. They are so adorable, but they need to stop growing up so fast.

They got a lot of gifts, and it was going to take quite a while to get through them. Bill stepped away from the chaos and joined Tom and me off to the side to watch from a distance.