16. "ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ."

Tom's POV

I woke up to the sound of a door closing loudly. I figured it was Bill going back to his room after using the bathroom or something. Genevieve lay to my side, facing the wall.

I don't intend to fall asleep, it just kind of happened. I quickly checked the time and it had only been an hour and a half since we laid down. I turned to my side and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

She hummed before letting out a long exhale. "Time to wake up?" She mumbled as she slowly turned on her back, my hand never leaving her waist. "Not yet, Schön."

I propped my head up on my hand to look at her and her eyes slowly opened, meeting mine. "Please, don't tell me you've been awake this whole time watching me sleep."

"Maybe, maybe not," I joked and she rolled her eyes. "Okay, creep," She said with a smile before laughing. She looks so pretty when she laughs and smiles, it makes me want to make her do it all the time.

I wasn't lying when I told her I missed her. I missed this. I could have this with anyone I wanted, but I felt a connection with Genevieve. I missed her body too. I missed kissing her soft skin just to get a reaction out of her.

It's been nearly a month since our fight and I've been trying my hardest to earn back her trust and respect by letting her take the lead and make the decisions. I didn't want to push her.

"Schön?" She lifted her head up a bit and hummed for me to continue. "I really want to kiss you right now," I said and she smiled. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She asked and I smiled in response.

I wasted no time dropping my hand to the mattress and bringing my face close to hers. I brought my other hand to the side of her and used my knee to separate her legs.

She looked up at me with wide eyes and a small smile on her face. "You're so beautiful," I said through an exhale and her smile grew. "Not too bad yourself." She teased and I rolled my eyes.

I brought my lips down to hers quickly and she brought her hand to the side of my face, keeping my head still. I pulled away for a moment, resting my forehead against hers. "I've missed you so much," I whispered before bringing my lips to hers and pulling away again.

"Your lips," I said quickly before kissing her again. "Your taste," I said against her lips and I felt her smile a little bit. I pulled away after a few seconds and brought my head back, looking down at her.

Her expression softened as she started to give in. "I've missed you too," She said. "So you admit it finally?" I raised an eyebrow and she rolled her eyes. "Don't make me take it back."

"You wouldn't," I said, pretending to be offended and she started laughing softly. "Oh, yeah?" She raised both her eyebrows and I nodded. "Well, then I haven't missed you. Haven't thought about you once this whole month."

"Really?" I teased, knowing she was lying completely and she nodded with a sly smile. "Mhm," She hummed. "So, you mean to tell me that you didn't miss this?" I lowered my head, bringing my lips to her neck.

I heard her suck in a sharp breath. "Nah," She said quietly and I smiled against her skin, pulling away slightly. "No? What about this?"

I brought my lips back to her neck, grazing my teeth on her skin and she let out a long exhale. I smirked before sucking gently on a sweet spot, earning a low hum from her.

"Nope," She mumbled and I pulled away, bringing my head back to look at her. "No?" She relaxed her face as to try not to smile and shook her head. "Looks like you'll have to try harder than that."