ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ

No bad news, y'all!! Don't panic!!

To my readers who have been reading from like day one of this book or readers who started before today (November 8), I have made some changes that affect the characters' ages/grades.

Georg is still in his twelfth year (senior) since he got held back a year because he used to get into a lot of trouble and let his grades slip. He is still 18 up until his birthday at the end of the school year where he turns 19.

Gustav is now in his twelfth year (senior) alongside Georg. He turned 18 at the beginning of the school year on his birthday.

Tom and Bill are now in their eleventh year (juniors). They turned 17 at the beginning of the school year on their birthday.

Genevieve is also in her eleventh year (junior) alongside Tom and Bill. She is now 17 and has been since her birthday (July 29) so before school began.

The Duval twins are still 9 but their birth year has been moved forward so they could remain this age.

What happened was that I had this general idea for the story from the very beginning and as I started writing it and really got into it I kind of strayed away from my original idea so their original ages weren't going to work out.

It would just make more sense for the characters to be a year ahead of what they were because if I were to keep them the same age there would be a lot of time skips and I don't like doing those!! I feel like they would make the story feel rushed and unfinished!

I'm sorry if any of this is confusing! You're more than welcome to reread the story from the beginning as I have already made the changes. It may help you to grasp what I'm trying to explain if you read it again!

Anyway, I really appreciate all the love and support from you guys! 🫶🏻 Smooches for every single one of you!!