Chapter 6.

Four days later.

I was indeed right, we had become the first topic in all of the newspapers, and people talked about us a lot. After that night I decided that we should at least take a break for this week, everyone was happy as soon as I announced it, I think we all needed it more than ever. Plus our stay in London will last longer than I thought it would. It is better to stay longer in one place for more than a couple of days because it makes it harder for the troupe and there is no time to rest. However, for the last three days I've been feeling very awful, I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen, also I had this weird dream again, not that I've stopped for a month now. At least I'm glad I decided to take a break otherwise I would have definitely fallen down with insomnia, something I wouldn't want to happen especially in front of the troupe, they would definitely be worried and they don't have to be. It is getting worse now, I can't understand it, what could it mean? I want to come up with a logical explanation but it's like running in a maze with no dead end. I keep seeing a female figure in the darkness that envelops the entire room I am in. I wouldn't say it's exactly a room though, more like I'm in a vacuum, afterwards I see her approaching me without being able to see her and what gives me chills are her black eyes which are the only ones that glow in this darkness. Immediately afterwards she disappears while I am covered by a black flame and immediately a tremendous pain runs through my body, as if I am burning all over, that is where I wake up. Scared, wondering and with a massive headache as well as a tightness in my heart. I can't tell anyone but I have a very bad feeling.

"Morgan may I come in?" I heard Eleanor's voice while she was outside of my room.

''Yes! Come in.'' After I gave my approval she entered and headed towards me.

''We're all going for a walk together, would you like to join us?" She asked excitedly yet patiently waiting to hear my answer.

''Sorry Eleanor, I'm not really in the mood today. But you guys go ahead. Have fun.''

''Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes, Eleanor, it's just like I said, I'm not really in the mood.''

"As you wish, Morgan. I'll see you later.'' She said still worried and puzzled at my attitude, but despite that she left the room without asking much more, or insisting that I go with them.

After Eleanor left the room , I went to pour some cold water on my face to get myself together. I was still shaken, I couldn't bear the thought of falling asleep and having the dream making an appearance once again. A little later I heard my door knocking again bringing me out of my thoughts. I thought everyone had left.

''Victor!'' I said in surprise. In his hand he was holding a newspaper whilst he looked upset I might say.

"Did you read this?" He asked as he entered my room, then showed me a paragraph in the newspaper. He was very nervous and wouldn't sit down, he had brought the room upside down from his walking and was making me dizzy.

''What do you mean?" He didn't answer me and just handed me the newspaper and l started reading the paragraph

''What does it mean?" I asked almost in awe. According to the newspaper, an epidemic had broken out, starting almost two weeks ago in some countries, causing people to get sick at a rapid rate. I could not imagine it, I had not heard anything about this epidemic. What the bloody hell was going on?

''What are we going to do Morgan?" Victor asked anxiously as if I was some kind of expert who could solve this immediately, we're talking about a deadly epidemic here. I understand how upset Victor was, but let's think clearly at times like this.

"We need to be careful, that's all we can do, Victor." I answered him directly, we couldn't do anything more than take care of ourselves.

''We have to get back to America. The virus is deadly, enough people have already died.'' He said in a shaky voice. He was definitely overcome with fear, even going back right now, which seemed unlikely, because there would definitely be a panic outside, it wouldn't change the state of things.

The Circus Of The Lost Souls.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें