Chapter 7.

The hours went by while I was still in my room. Outside there was no longer a crowd but an eerie silence, after the breaking news it was understandable. Everyone was scared, not that I wasn't scared too, but i was more scared of my mind, my thoughts, this dream that I don't believe is just a dream anymore. It's more like a memory I would say, but it is weird because I haven't experienced anything like that obviously. I don't know what to think anymore, I'm really starting to be scared for myself, maybe...maybe if I talked to Victor after all? If I would, two scenarios were possible in my mind, either he would believe me or he would definitely think I was crazy. But I have to talk tosomeone, I don't feel good at all. The pain is starting to get to me, and all of this is definitely freaking me out, I can't deal with it on my own anymore.

  I decided to talk to Victor, I was sure I wanted to share it with him, it was enough for me to keep it all inside. I barely got out of bed, as I imagined my legs weren't holding me and I fell down immediately. I was so weak. But I need to go to his room. I tried to get up once more and that's when I was hit with the worst pain I could ever feel. My body was now leaning against the bed since I couldn't get up anymore, I started to shiver so much, and I was freezing to death. Different images were running through my mind. I was in that dark place, which no longer looked like the void as I used to see every time, the landscape had become clearer in my mind. I was in a cave, in front of me was a boundless hallway. I walked for a few moments while a shiver ran through my entire body. There was a lot of moisture on the walls while the floor was also damp. As I approached deeper inside the cave a light emerged from the end of the hallway, it was a blinding green light, soon after I heard a voice mumbling loudly some words, I couldn't understand. My whole body shuddered for some reason at hearing those words. I got closer, once again an unbearable pain ran through my body, it was like stabs for me every time it appeared, unknown if I could bear it once more or if I would just surrender to the pain eventually.

"Morgan." I heard a woman's voice. I immediately turned to look behind me, but there was no one there. The voice was coming from down the hall. I ran this time with all the strength I had, but when I arrived I hid myself and didn't enter the interior. I could clearly see the green glow that lit up the entire hallway. It was coming from a source in the middle, inside, which was like a circular room with no further corridors.

''Morgan, don't do that.'' The woman's said, commanding the man across the way not to do something that would probably be bad, she sounded worried yet scared. I immediately looked to see who she was and who exactly she was talking to who had the same name as me. Once I looked, I couldn't see the man clearly, but the woman was clearly visible. She was tall, thin with very fair skin, almost pale. Her hair was very long and jet black. Am I crazy to think we look alike? Her eyes... her eyes reminded me of something. As soon as I realized what they reminded me of, I was scared, so scared that I just wanted to walk away and never know any of these memories. This woman, she was the woman from my dream, the one I see every night, the one who won't leave me alone, the one who scares me every time I wake up. I couldn't forget those black eyes that shone so brightly.

''Eris, I want you to leave right now.'' The man said after a while, while sounding angry. I immediately felt a strange feeling. A tightness in my stomach.

"Morgan, if you wake her up...'' The woman said while she didn't have time to finish her sentence, the man had pushed her against the wall with a wave of his hand. The woman named Eris couldn't get away, as if she was stuck against the wall and that was where I was surprised at what the man had done, as if he had some sort of power. But that's when I saw his face, that man...was me. I couldn't believe in my eyes.

''Morgan, no. You can't wake up.'' The woman said, shouting, now directed at me. I just turned around to face myself, my twin?. I don't know what to call him yet, he had already disappeared in those few seconds when our eyes locked. Of course, once again an unbearable pain shot through my entire body, another stab that this time I was going to be patient until the pain wore off. My legs were obviously not holding me up from this unbearable pain and as a result I fell to the wet cold floor. Suddenly I saw my hand change, my fingers had turned black and lengthened, my fingernails were now pointed, as if I was some kind of animal, but I wasn't, I was becoming something I can't describe. Immediately afterwards I grabbed my face, I felt half of it being numb. In front of me there was a source, but there was no water, but a black liquid. As soon as I approached and looked into the liquid the green glow made its appearance again causing me to see my reflection. I could not believe that what I was seeing was me. My right eye was emitting a black flame while half of my face looked like a skull. However, the pain now had become a thing of the past.