Epi One

(Incall)

Khadija' POV

"How long have you been there, Khady?" Mom asked. "I missed you so much, Khad, especially Kayden; he misses you."

"Aww, so sweet. Miss you both, Mom; we'll meet as soon as I finish my internship here in Cebu." I answered while preparing my breakfast and get ready for work.

"You should also call later after work, Khad." She said and ended the call.

(End call)

God, I miss home so much. I was about to stand from the dining table to get my bag when suddenly a call came, and it was Jannah. I don't know what she's up to, but I hope it's something about work, not something about men.

(Incall)

"Hi, Khady. I just wanted to inform you that we are having a party tonight," she said calmly and gave a mirthless laugh. Here we go again.

"I don't want to go," I said, rolling my eyes even though she couldn't see it. " Bye," I said and ended the call.

(Call ended)

I did my usual things every day. While I was walking, I suddenly felt so empty. I feel so open inside. I have felt this before and know why I always feel it: I am still healing from my past relationship. I thought having my internship in Cebu would make me enjoy things. But I was wrong.

I thought I could heal and move on, but why am I still hurting? I know he's already dating another girl, but I still have a video call with his offspring that looks exactly like him.

I hated what I became now; I am not yet ready for such a responsibility, but I love Kayden so much, no doubt. I need to accept this situation. I can't believe that behind those sweet words from him to his son was nothing because he ghosted us. I begged and waited for answers, but what now? There's none.

I cut the crap that was inside my head, and I arrived at the office at the exact time. The staff on duty were Miss Jenny, Miss Leslie, and Miss Maria. Those three were the best; they helped me with all the struggles in the travel company.

It's busy here in the office now since December is near. There are many discounts on airlines, especially the most common one, Air Asia. I won't lie, but being a travel agent is so fun. Most passengers are foreigners who have goddamn saintly vibes. Sharp jaws and deep eyes with polar bear arms, but those aren't my type, haha.While still on duty,

I processed three Filipino passengers who wanted to avail of tour packages in Coron, Palawan, and luckily, the staff was willing to give this task to me since I have worked here for two months already.

I was smiling and taking recaps from the tour that they availed from me so that I would not have any trouble.

"Let me recap your trip, ma'am, for assurance and safety from our company," I said, looked at her in the eyes, and smiled genuinely. "You are availing a trip to Coron Palawan with an additional three pax airfares and hotel accommodation. I have also prepared your Day 1 to Day 4." I recapped and gave her the script for their Day 1-4.

"Thanks, Miss, you are very accommodating. Let me offer you this," she said and handed me a coupon.

I read what's in it and discovered that this coupon is for a party later tonight with VIP accommodation.

What the! -_-

My heart eyed the customer, who was 50 years old and had blond, fresh-looking hair. She looks like her 30s in her aura, with her soothing, sweet voice and glossy skin. I wonder how she maintained that youthful look of hers.