2,199 Days b.b/j.m

word count: 1,659

Sleeping Giants (5x03)

Pandora's Box (5x04)

° • .  ♚  . • °

"Murphy, Bellamy, if you can hear me, it's been 721 days since Praimfaya." Raven stops swiveling in her chair and stares at the counsel.

"Oh, my God." She springs up from the chair and presses buttons.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)? Can you hear me?" she tries frantically.

"It's been kinda lonely down here. Even with Clarke and Madi, it's not the same without all of you here," (Y/N) continues, showing no signs of hearing Raven.

"Bellamy! Murphy! Come here, now!" Raven screams. Pounding footsteps can be heard from the crew as they sprint toward the control room.

"What the hell, Raven?" Murphy asks out of breath.

"Shut up and listen," she hisses, pointing in the direction of (Y/N)'s voice.

"The berries are finally ripe. Madi loves those damn berries." Bellamy sinks to his knees upon hearing his sister's voice.

"(Y/N)'s alive?" Murphy whispers. Raven nods, a slow grin splitting her face.

"What about Clarke?" Bellamy asks. Raven gives him a knowing look. The poor bastard won't admit it to himself, but he's hopelessly in love with her.

"I don't know," she admits.

"(Y/N), c'mon. Madi wants another story about Murphy," a voice says faintly in the background.

Clarke's voice.

Tears well in Bellamy's eyes.

Two of the most important people in his life are alive.

Alive.

Despite all odds.

"Well, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you guys." With that, the line goes dead.

Murphy stares silently at the panel where the love of his life's voice was speaking seconds before.

"We need to get back down there," Murphy says, moving around.

"What are you doing?" Emori asks, watching the love of her life stress over someone that isn't her.

"I don't know!" he shouts, throwing his hands in the air. Everyone is silent. "I don't know," he repeats quieter. "All I know is that (Y/N)'s alive and we need to get to her."

"John, we can't. The only reason (Y/N) and Clarke survived is because of the nightblood. None of us here have it," Emori argues.

"Well, then, we find a way to get it!"