Saved (Savior Part 2)

word count: 1,168

«»

You've been chained up in the same cell John was in for almost three days now. Every hour you're stabbed, cut, and hit for helping John get away.

You don't regret it and you never will, but this sucks.

"(Y/N), you are no longer a member of Trikru," your mother spits, ripping the chains off of your arms roughly. You lay there on the ground, staring at the blood dripping from your arms. "Ban we em."

Uske and Icago yank you up and drag you out of the same door you lead John out of. They throw you out into the tree-line and shut the door.

You stare at the treetops, not having the will to live. You have nowhere to go. You can't go to Skaikru because you'll be killed on sight.

Which, now that you think about it, is probably the best option.

You lug yourself off of the ground and stumble into a tree, righting your vision. You squint into the trees and start toward where Skaikru resides.

«»

You've been stumbling around aimlessly for hours. It's now close to nightfall and you've lost way too much blood. At this rate, you're going to bleed out before you reach Skaikru.

"What's that?" A male's voice sounds. You fall to your knees, breathing heavily.

"A Grounder?" Another voice says, moving closer. You scoot backward in fear. You know you shouldn't show fear to anyone, let alone another clan, but there's no point in pretending you're not terrified.

"Grab her. We'll take her to Bellamy," the first voice says. They lift you up by your arms roughly and start dragging you in the opposite direction you was going.

Well, looks like you would've bled out before you reached Skaikru since you weren't even going the right way.

You don't know how long they drag you for before more voices start shouting in the distance.

"Is that a Grounder?"

"She's so young!"

"Where'd you find her?"

"Everyone, move!" a voice louder than the rest bellows. Everyone falls silent. You watch as a pair of shoes walks closer to you. A finger lifts up your chin and you stare into hard, brown eyes. "Did you beat her?"

"No. We found her like this."

"Take her to the dropship. See if Murphy recognizes her." Your eyes open a little wider at the sound of his name. "Well, if anything, she recognizes him."

"Let's go," the boy holding your left arm says. They drag you into a large, metal building and up a couple of ladders.

"Chain her up," their leader says. They do and you try to stay upright in order to keep your wrists from being scraped to the bone.