Lost

word count: 1,762

° • . ♚ . • °

You're not sure how long you've been missing. Days? Weeks? You have no idea. It's been going by in a blur. Surviving on the ground his hard enough, but when you're all alone it's even harder. You survive mostly by eating the berries Clarke has deemed safe to eat, sleeping in trees, and staying around one area of the woods.

Sometimes you wonder if it'd be better if you just let yourself die, but then you remember Bellamy. Just the idea of seeing him again keeps you moving. You and Bellamy have been together since the Ark. You thought that after you got arrested for stealing medicine for your twin brother, he wouldn't want you anymore. But, if anything, it drew you closer together. There was talk of marriage all the time.

But with you being gone, you don't think that's going to happen. You're shaken out of your thoughts by the sound of voices. You look down from your tree and almost cry with joy. Atom and Murphy are walking around below you.

"I swear I saw footprints over here," Murphy mumbles to himself.

"I believe you, but we don't want to go too far from camp. Bellamy won't let anyone go to far after..." Atom trails off, looking over his shoulder.

After what? What happened?

You jump down from the tree and get ready to open your mouth and let them know you're here, but a sharp pain stops you from doing so. You look down and see an arrow lodged in your stomach. You look up and see Murphy and Atom turn towards you, their faces full of shock and happiness.

"You're alive!" Atom exclaims. His eyebrows furrow as your face pales drastically.

"Oh, shit," Murphy says before lifting you into his arms. "When did this happen?" he asks you, moving back the way they came.

"Just now," you grind out. His jaw clenches and nods at Atom.

"Keep a lookout. Weapons hot," he instructs. You gasp in pain as he steps over a log. "I'm sorry. Just hang on," he tells you. You bite your lip until your stomach isn't the only thing bleeding. Not soon enough, you reach the camp. You close your eyes as the torches come into view, the light being way too bright.

"We need Clarke!" Murphy shouts. You whimper as you feel yourself being set down on a table.

"What's wro— (Y/N/N)? Oh, my god," Clarke cries as she rushes over. "What happened?"

"We were out hunting and heard a whoosh and I don't know..." he trails off, swallowing thickly.

"And we turned around and saw her with an arrow in her stomach," Atom finishes. Murphy grips your hand and you give him a tired smile that turns into a grimace. Murphy has been your closest friend on the ground. He fills the void that your twin left when he died.