Chapter IV

Trigger Warning: Attempted SA

Landon couldn't believe the nerve of that alpha. Asking him who he's sleeping with?

That was none of his business. Then he had the audacity to bait the omega into giving him a reaction which he stupidly did. Malachi may be an alpha but Landon wasn't about to let the man think he could control and dominate him.

Malachi was hot and a god in bed but he was a total dick.

Landon quickly got out of the alpha's shirt trying to ignore the weird sensation of longing as the man's scent no longer surrounded him.

He searched around the room for his shirt spotting a transparent sleeve peeking out from under the bed. Landon quickly put his pants and the shirt on before looking for his shoes and phone. All the while avoiding stepping on used condoms and lube packets.

When he found both he made his way downstairs.

Malachi was still at the kitchen island calmly finishing up his breakfast, still naked. Landon didn't say a word to him as he passed by the alpha.

Landon thought Malachi was going to let him go without any hassle but that was too much to ask of the alpha as Landon felt the man's hand wrap around his arm firmly before he was pulled to his chest.

"Ah ah ah," Malachi hummed against Landon's ear, "and where are you off to in a hurry."

"Let go of me. I already told you or are you deaf?" Landon said angrily.

Getting upset was clearly what Malachi wanted as he grinned at the omega, amusement swirling in his green eyes.

He was being an arrogant asshole.

Landon scoffed to himself thinking that being an asshole was simply a trait alphas seemed to be born with since he's only had bad experiences with them in the past before.

"But that's not fun." the alpha breathed against Landon's ear playfully before kissing his neck.

Landon tried pushing the alpha's arm from around his waist but the man was stupidly strong. And the longer Landon tried the harder it was to fight against him.

"Spend the day with me." Malachi said, burying his head into Landon's neck making the omega forget how to breathe for a moment.

"No." Landon quickly replied.

"Why not?" Malachi asked as his free hand made its way up Landon's shirt.

"Because you're a dick." the omega replied.

"You had no issues with me or my dick when I fucked you into the mattress last night." Malachi replied, making Landon's face burn with embarrassment and anger as the alpha pinched his nipple.

Landon slipped his shoe off and stomped as hard as he could on Malachi's foot, making him curse as he released the omega.

"You're lucky I went for your foot and not your dick you idiot." Landon said, slipping his shoe back on to leave when Malachi held up a device in his hand.

Landon patted his front and back pockets not feeling his phone.

"Give back my phone." Landon said, approaching Malachi, reaching out to grab the device from his hand when it was quickly moved away.

Landon could not believe Malachi was being like this.

What was he? A giant middle schooler?

Landon went for the phone again and the alpha moved it again. When the omega went for it a third time Malachi held it high above his head.