𝚃𝚎𝚗

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

Marian felt like a princess. Seriously.

There was a guard always kept at her side. His name was Kain. Nice dude, good looking. He kept up conversation now and then but usually kept quiet.

Aro decided a day or so in that Marian had to start dressing in Volterra fashion. Which meant cloaks and such things like that. Which made Marian feel like she was in a regency movie or something.

All things considered, training was fun. She called it vampire lessons. But Caius, her mentor, didn't favor the name.

Caius helped train her how to look and act like a vampire. As well as use her gift more easily. At some point he even believed she could use it nonverbally.

"Ma, please, i'm alright. Stop screeching in my ear." Marian voiced into the phone as she paced around the garden she'd grown fond of. "Sensitive ears."

"—I had to hear from Sam that you are in Italy, young lady! I am furious! Your not going after that... vampire are you?" Her mother yelled.

Marian snorted. If you only knew the truth.

Marian and Sam mutually agreed that they wouldn't tell Diana about her daughter's death and immortality. Instead they said she'd taken a last minute trip to Italy to get away.

"No i'm not, Mom. He's gone. I've given up on that." I'll see him in a week. "Italy's nice. Sunny. Good food." I sparkle in the sun and I drank down this blonde guy yesterday, he tasted sweet.

"I am very angry with you, Marian. You disappeared for almost three weeks! Not a single word. I almost had Charlie put out missing posters!"

"Yeah, well, I'm fine. Ill send you pictures. Bye!"

Before Diana could get in another word, Marian hung up. She loved her mother but she couldn't listen to her harp over her own disappearance.

"Hey Kain!" Mari shouted, even though it wasn't necessary.