𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

"Mama, mama please don't worry. I'm safe for now-I know Sam says- Mama! Please! I'm old enough to make my own decisions! I became independent the minute i became a damn werewolf! Sam has no control over me anymore, i'm not putting them in danger. Goodbye." She hung up the phone.

The moment that Mari had decided to leave Forks, was the moment she'd decided to leave her pack. Sam must have felt it because he had tried to call her a half-dozen times before calling her mother. To which, Diana called her.

In truth, Mari had wanted to leave since she first truly realized how she felt about Edward. Ever since then, being with the wolves just felt... wrong.

They arrived at the hotel in the middle of the next day. It looked fucking expensive, to say the truth.

Mari was pacing around the small living room, the wolf inside her on overdrive. She'd abandoned her mother. Abandoned her pack. Abandoned her home. All for this boy she was hopelessly in love with.

All her thoughts halted when Alice took a sharp intake of breath, her eyes staring out into oblivion. Mari stopped, staring down at the pixie girl. "Thats-thats her vision face right?"

"Alice, what are you seeing?" Jasper looked over at her, as Alice tried to reach out for something. Jasper took the hint, grabbing her a pen and a piece of paper that they had laid out.

She started to draw as the vision came to her. Mari stared down at it. "The hell..?"

"Do you know this place?" Alice asked once she'd snapped back to reality.

"Uh-Yeah, thats an old abandoned building my dad used to take me to when i was young. Used to be a dance studio or something, its in a dark part of town. No one has gone there for years." Mari said as she turned the picture. It was a large room with mirrors and a beautiful archway. "I haven't gone back since he... he died. To many memories."

"The tracker, he changed course. His course is leading him here." Alice explained.

Mari's phone rang, and she quickly pulled it out of her pocket, seeing Edward's name light up. She picked up and held it to her ear. "Are you okay? He changed course."

"We lost him. He caught on. The woman is still in the Area. Rose and Esme are staying in Forks incase they come through our land to get to your mother. We're coming to get you." Edward told her, talking quickly because he knew she'd panic.

"Hes.." She stopped herself, taking in a deep breath.

"Then, you and I, are going somewhere. Alone. The others will keep hunting him. We'll do whatever it takes." Edward said.

Not if it costs you your lives. "Okay... i'll see you soon."

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎