𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

NOVEMBER

As Sam now watched her like a hawk, the Jones girl having to move into the pack house so he and Emily could keep an eye on her, she wasn't able to drink to distract herself from the memory of Edward Cullen.

Instead, she goes cliff diving with the pack. The water was freezing as it grew colder and colder in Forks. She'd swim around for hours, eventually having to be dragged out by the boys and Leah when her body temperature would start to drop.

When she wasn't with the pack, Bella and Jacob, or sitting at home, she was sitting in the meadow. The normally lustrous field full of lavender was now nothing but dead grass. She'd lay in it for hours, her head turned to the side.

She often hallucinated Edward, a new effect of her losing her Imprint. She'd imagine he was sitting next to her, smiling his perfect smile at her. Looking at her as if she hung the very moon in the sky. She missed him. God, she missed him.

DECEMBER

As snow began to fall, Marian began to write emails.

December 13th
Alice,

I know this will never deliver. But, i was talking to Bella and she said venting was apparently a good coping mechanism. Well, i can't exactly vent to her without telling her about the supernatural world. I can't vent to any of the girls in the pack because they hated you guys since the beginning. And i can't vent to the guys because, well, their guys.

So, your my last solution.

I miss you. And Edward. Edward more than you, sorry. But thats the honest truth. He's my imprint, my life mission, and he left me. You left me.

Fuck, just come back.

-Mari

December 18th
Alice,

Bella ate shit on ice this morning and it was honestly the funniest shit ive ever seen. Don't know why you'd like to hear that but i needed to tell someone.

Jacob has started showing signs of a wolf. His temperature has started to heighten. We're waiting to tell him the truth, but honestly im excited.

Oh, also, i haven't been hallucinating Edward as much. Theres to much ice and snow to go to the meadow, which is where i see him the most. Otherwise, he's in my dreams. I keep seeing the scene over and over again, when he left me. Saying he didn't want me anymore.