𝚃𝚠𝚘

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑︎✴︎

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑︎✴︎

The next day in Bio, Mari sat next to Edward again. She still wouldn't take any chances, even if she knew of the Cullens vegetarian lifestyle. They didn't talk at all, but Edward would glance at her every so often. Mari never looked him in the eyes, but she could feel it.

When school ended, and the Cullens were headed for their cars, Mari walked right up to them. "Cullens." She said, even though they were already looking at her.

"Marian!" Alice said with a bright smile. "How are you?"

Mari offered the fairy girl a small smile. "I'm alright. But, theres something i need to discuss with your family. I'm going against orders here, but lives are at stake. Is there somewhere private we can talk?"

"What does a mutt want with us? We thought the agreement was to stay apart." Rosalie commented, disdain lacing her ice cold tongue.

"Rose, please." Alice sighed. "Let me talk to Carlisle. Hand me your phone, i'll give you my number."

Mari handed over her phone. "I'm available basically any time. But if i'm with the pack, i won't be able to get away. Like i said, i'm going against orders."

"Your alpha told you not to talk to us, yet you still are?" Emmett asked. "Isn't it in like... wolf nature to not be able to disobey your alpha?"

Mari shrugged, getting her phone back from Alice and putting it in her jacket pocket. "I think. But its never really worked on me. Maybe its the girl-wolf thing?"

Alice just seemed to smirk, oddly in Edward's direction.

"Well, thank you. Let me know what he says, yeah?" Mari said to Alice.

Alice again smiled to her. "Of course! We'll be seeing you."

Mari nodded, turning and walking over to her motorcycle.

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑︎✴︎

At 6pm, just after her and her mother had ate dinner, Marian got the text.

Pixie Girl-
I assume you know the address to our home?

Mari-
I do. Does that mean Carlisle is allowing me in?

Pixie Girl-
Of course, your always allowed. ;)

What the hell was the winky face for?
God this girl is weird.
I like that.

Mari-
I'll be there in 10.

"Ma!" Mari yelled as she grabbed her jacket and helmet out of her room.

"Don't yell in the house!" Diana yelled back.

"Your yelling!"

"Because i'm your mother!"