𝙾𝚗𝚎

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑︎✴︎

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑︎✴︎

Marian Jones never thought of herself as a pack animal. She'd always been a loner, besides hanging about with Jacob Black. But, when your father dies when you're fifteen and your body forces you to shift into a gigantic wolf, your lifestyles change.

Marian, often called Mars or Mari, went from being the loner in the back of the class to everyone's favorite person. The pack adored her, and Leah loved that she wasn't the only girl-wolf anymore.

Unlike other children of the Rez, Marian attended Forks High. She loved the Rez but nothing changed there. She wanted something new, exciting.

She gained that when she became the new shiny toy freshman year at Forks High. Against Sam's judgment, Marian stayed after she became a shape shifter.

Speaking of shape shifting. She'd only found out the real truth after she became one. Turns out, her father was one too. He'd, of course, told her the many tales of the Quileute tribe. The cold ones, the third wife, the first shifter, but she thought it all to be children's stories.

You can imagine the young girl's surprise when she herself became a gigantic wolf and was forced to join a pack.

But you can also imagine how badass she looked when Sam finally allowed her to get the pack tattoo on her seventeenth birthday. Her mother, Diana, wasn't the fondest of it. But, Marian was a part of the pack. There wasn't much she could do now.

With Marian's knowledge about the wolves and shapeshifters, also came the knowledge of the cold ones. She was told of the treaty in full, especially since she would be attending school with five cold ones. She knew the Cullens were odd, but she didn't know they were literal vampires.

Eventually, Sam found Marian's attending Forks High beneficial. Mari could keep an eye on the Cullens as she attended, even if they tended to separate from everyone. The only one that seemed to enjoy the company of others was Alice Cullen. A fairy looking girl. During the few times Marian had talked to Alice she rambled on about Marian's flower drawings.

Marian was a botanist. She loved the outdoors. Especially the forest on their territory. She loved running up to the mountaintops as a wolf and discovering all the flowers that grew in the cold climate.

So, we begin in an old red truck. Mari, Jacob, and Billy were driving to the Swan residence, where they all often watched football and baseball games. Jacob and Billy were in a separate car. They all pulled up, Mari being the first to hop out to help Billy get into his wheelchair. Charlie came out of the house, a bright smile on his face.

"Billy, I see you brought the riff-raff with you." Charlie put his hands in his pockets, smiling at the younger two.

"Call me riff-raff again and i won't let you win at poker at the next game." Mari grinned, Charlie chuckled. "Can't believe you're buying the piece of shit truck."