𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

Bella had tried to question Mari the next day about the entire thing, but Mari kept using the same excuse that Carlisle did. It didn't seem to deter the Swan girl any, but she used the excuse enough that Bella became annoyed and let it go.

Mari went with Angela, Jessica, and Bella to Port Angeles to look for dresses. Bella said she wouldn't attend the dance, but went with them anyway.

Mari decided on a simple black dress. Not to much, not to little. Definitely showed off her pack tattoo, which she liked. Once she'd bought her dress and loaded it into Jessica's car, she went back inside. "You guys mind if i run to a bookstore real quick? Theres a book i wanna get. I can meet you at the resturant after."

"Yeah, be safe. Theres some weirdos out there." Jessica said.

"Always will. Get that dress by the way, your boobs look amazing." Mari winked at her, all of the girls laughing as she left.

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

Mari wandered into the antique bookshop. She'd spent the last month or-so researching on female wolves and legends on she-wolves. She'd found a book that could help her, which was in this particular antique shop.

"Just this, please." She set the book on the counter, the old cashier man ringing it up.

"She-wolves, ay? Not exactly something your generation believes in." The old man commented as she handed him the cash.

She shrugged. "My family have a lot of legends on wolves, wanted to find some more." He gave her back her change, along with the book.

"Well, be careful what to believe and disbelieve. Have a good night." He gave her a small smile.

She returned it. "Thanks, you too."

She walked out of the bookshop, stuffing the book in her satchel that she always kept on her. She walked down the street towards the restaurant she'd told the girls she'd meet them at.

The walk was actually quite peaceful. Well, that was until she heard multiple footsteps behind her.

"Hey little lady, wanna come party with us?" One of them said with a hiccup in between his sentences.

She just kept walking, completely ignoring them.

"Hey, we're talking to you." Another one reached out, grabbing Marian's upper arm.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Marian yelled, punching him square in the nose.

The man stumbled back, falling into two of his buddies. "What the fuck!"

"Fucking whore!" A third one yelled, running at her as if he were to punch her, but then the screeching of tires was heard.

Edward fucking Cullen came out of his car, stepping in front of Marian. "Marian, get in the car." He said coldly.