𝚂𝚒𝚡

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

✴︎⁑︎☽︎⁑✴︎

Marian kept having different versions of the same dream. The wedding band, the cold skin, the amber eyes. She never told Edward about it, and luckily he'd been doing all he could not to listen to her thoughts.

She wasn't... afraid of it, per say. More, confused. She was a wolf. It was physically impossible for her to become a vampire. Hell, it had almost killed her three months ago. She had the bite scar to prove it.

The oddest thing was, in her dreams, she never looked older than she was now. She'd turned eighteen on May 18th, just before Prom. She teased Edward relentlessly about it, that she was now physically older than him.

But, it still scared her. How was the vampire version of herself the same age as she was now?

Marian had noticed some subtle changes in herself with the more time she spent with Edward and the Cullens. She grew stronger, faster. Which made wrestles with Emmett more exciting.

Of course, in her human form, she could never overpower him. And Emmett would always stop when he noticed the first bruise. But she was definitely getting stronger.

Marian and Rose drew closer as time passed. Eventually Rose accepted the fact that Marian was apart of the family and posed no threat.

But none of the other siblings were as close as Marian and Alice. Alice had always loved to be around Marian. And now that Marian was freely aloud onto Cullen Territory, she could be even closer.

Alice even went as far as to buy Marian a new motorcycle, which Marian enjoyed greatly. The she-wolf never came from money, so all these new expensive things the Cullens were getting her made her very excited.

As of now, about mid-June, Marian was staying over the Cullens. Her mother was spending more and more time with Charlie, the two finally having become an official couple, which left Marian alone quite a bit.

Marian was sitting on the couch, drawing a bouquet of freshly picked flowers on the coffee table. Alice watched her intently, always loving to watch Marian sketch.

Edward played a soft tune on the piano, one he'd apparently made for Marian herself. Emmett and Jasper were watching baseball on the large tv as they usually did. Rose and Esme were chatting in the kitchen, with Carlisle sitting at the table with medical papers scattered about.

Edward had gotten Marian a proper bed in his room, one she'd spent many nights in already. She decorated it with dried lavender flowers from their favorite field.

It was quiet, peaceful, as it usually was in the Cullen household.

"So, Chrysanthemums are usually associated with funerals in Malta. Their usually considered unlucky because of it." Marian explained as she flipped through the pages of her sketchbook, looking for the page she knew she'd drawn one.