𝟘𝟚𝟟

They opened the door carefully and peered through it. There were just two guards, which made things simpler for them. Suho hit a guard's neck, causing him to collapse, while Namjoon twisted another guard's neck, killing him.

Suho gave him a 'Are you serious' look. Namjoon simply grinned innocently.

The vacant hallway was lined with doors. It was risky, but they opened the first door, and it was far too smelly. Namjoon peered through it and saw that it was his torture chamber.

Suho peered through the second door and noticed some guards having a good time drinking. He shut the door gently and fast.

Namjoon and Suho had a peep through the third and fourth doors. The third one had a security system, and the man was sound asleep.

 And the fourth was empty. There were now only two doors remaining. Both of them peered at the same moment. But there was nothing there, only an empty chamber.

But they soon heard something, saw a few stairs appear in front of them, hid in an adjacent room, and watched some soldiers enter the area. They dashed outside, but their shoes made a noise, causing the guards to turn around. But they didn't see anyone. They both went into hiding under the steps.

They cautiously ascended the stairs and came to the same corridor they had recently investigated. They had no choice except to execute the four guards above them. Namjoon opened fire on the adjacent guards and snatched their guns.

He took one and gave the other to Suho. His remaining bullets were fired at the surviving guards.

They cursed since they had to repeat what they had done a few minutes earlier. They were fortunate to locate the rest of BTS in the first room and the rest of EXO in the second.

They exited the room and looked for an escape. When they heard his voice.

"How did you get away? "I thought I'd tell you the truth," he continued, wanting to weaken the leader. His weakness was his sister.

He turned around and approached the front, his eyes softening. He wanted to know the truth, but his brother's safety was more important.

He made a mistake once, and he will not make the same error again.

"Fuck you, old man. "I don't want to know the truth about her death," he says. Namjoon stated that the man and the rest of BTS were stunned.

"Ok then, let me kill you right now." "Ahh," he muttered as a bullet struck his hand, causing the gun to fall.

Everyone turned to see, and their jaws fell.

   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   

And the girls were looking for something. However, a tunnel came out of nowhere.

They promptly took cover in a neighboring location. However, after a few seconds, they were touched on the shoulder.

It was ITZY, and TXT was just behind them.

"Yes, Yeji." You frightened the very shit out of us." A girl stated,

"I apologize, Jisoo Unnie.

"This is the underground tunnel's entrance," Yeji said.

"Thanks, guys," Nayeon stated.

"Oh, noona. This is also a two-story building. Namjoon and Suho Hyung are on the ground one, and the rest of the hyungs are right below." Soobin stated.

"Thanks, you guys. Stay at the entrance," Jennie stated, saying that the ten knew what she meant.

When the seven females entered the premises, they were surprised to see Jaebum pointing a pistol at Namjoon. He was about to shoot it when Nayeon fired at his hand first.

"Ahh," he groaned.

"Hello, father." Putting pressure on the word father, Nayeon remarked.

"Oh, my dear daughters. "How are you doing?" He remarked this as he approached Nayeon to hug her. 

However, Yoongi fired the bullet near his leg, causing him to jump.

"Don't you dare go towards her," he yelled, and all the females went to their partner. And BTS's bodyguards encircled JaeBum, pointing pistols at him.

"Don't you want to know about your sister?" Jihyo inquired.

"I will, but not here." Guards, let's get into our torture chamber."

The guards led him to the torture chamber. When the females realized the boys were not with them, they turned around.

Jisoo inquired, "What happened?"

"We need an explanation." Jisoo cursed, as Jin said.

"Fine, but can we go now?" Jisoo inquired.

"OK," Jin murmured, placing his hand around Jisoo's waist and beginning to walk. 

They arrived at their mansion and went directly to their rooms to freshen themselves. The boys washed and changed into comfortable clothing before heading downstairs. They ate lunch before proceeding to the torture chamber.

As they noticed him tied to a chair, Namjoon ran over and struck him hard, causing him to collapse. Namjoon was holding his collar for another punch when he was interrupted by someone entering the room.

"Hii," said Suho.

"Hii," Namjoon remarked before punching him again.

"Tell me what happened to her." He didn't say anything, which triggered BTS.

"Girls, can you please leave the room?" Namjoon inquired.

"All right," Jihyo responded, and the females exited.

Namjoon placed a smoldering rod in his thigh. He wailed as he was tortured.   

TO BE CONTINUED..........