𝟘𝟚𝟘

"Where is she?" While throwing his phone on the bed, a man remarked. He was on his way someplace when he heard a knock.

He opened the door to reveal a guy. He worked as his assistant.

"What happened, now?" He inquired.

"We have tracked Mrs. Im's phone, Sir." It was most recently discovered in Min Corporation. It is also where Ms. Nayeon works as an assistant to Mr. Min Yoongi, the CEO." said the man.

"Min Yoongi's corporation?" Nayeon is also employed there. "What the fuck happened?" He sighed.

"Yes sir, We have also found that Mrs. Im injected some kind of poison inside Ms. Nayeon's body due to which she is in the hospital for few days, with Mr. Min taking care of her." The man went on to say.

"I was aware of the toxic component. But why is that man looking after her?" He inquired.

"Sir, they're both dating." In fact, Ms. Chaeyoung is also rumored to be dating?" The man went on.

"Those bitches. "Who is Chae dating?" He inquired.

"Sir, the CEO of the 'Samsung' Corporation, Mr. Jimin Park. Ms. Chaeyoung has also changed her name to Park Roseanne. Ms. Im and her partner live together. There are also 5 girls who used to live with them for many years but have just moved in with 7 brothers." The man went on.

"These whores have a sugar daddy on whom they rely." I'd like to know more about them, especially these two. 

I want to know everything about them, from where they come from to what they do." He responded.

"Yes, sir," the man said. He bowed and went to leave, but he came to a halt when he muttered something.

"WAIT. Make an appointment with Detective Suho and his team as well." He stated.

"Yes sir," The man then exited the room.

"Just keep an eye on you two and that fucking Min. ChaeRin, I shall exact your vengeance." He smirked.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Yoongi was becoming more frustrated as the six days passed. Nayeon had been in a coma for several days. He wasn't getting enough sleep and was exhausted. As a result, he fell asleep unknowingly.

It was the seventh day's midnight. He was sound asleep on the couch when he heard someone cough. He jerked up when he noticed Nayeon coughing. He forced her to drink the water. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled at him. He was overjoyed and hugged her.

"Yah, you made me worry." He stated.

"How are you?" She inquired weakly.

"I should have asked you that." "How are you feeling?" He inquired.

"Alive and right in front of you," she stated. 

"Wait. "Let me call the doctor first." He muttered this while running as quickly as he could. She chuckled at him and relaxed a little.

"I wonder what happened to her?" Nayeon made a statement but then recalled something.

"Shit," she exclaimed. Yoongi then entered the room, accompanied by the doctor.

"Hello, Nayeon. "How are you doing?" The doctor inquired.

"Not a lot, Doc. I'm only suffering from a headache and neck pain." Nayeon stated that she was gripping the spot where the poison was given.

The doctor examined her and was pleased.

"I'm relieved you're okay. Mr. Min, she is free to go after two days. We still need to keep an eye on her. Even at home, you'll need to be cautious. You're still vulnerable." She stated.