𝟘𝟘𝟙

"Ahhh,"

Moans rang throughout the room as he fucked the girl before him. It was just like his everyday work. Fucking and murdering women. They have an unhealthy obsession with the color red. When they see red, their thoughts go wild.

"Faster, Daddy."

"As you wish, my doll."

They collapsed on the bed exhausted after about thirty minutes. But the boy was thinking about something else. He grabbed his belt and began choking the female. The girl died from a lack of oxygen.

"Work done," he declared as his six brothers entered the room.

"Nice one, dude." As stated by his sibling.

A boy approached and stabbed the girl in the neck. The guys started sucking and biting her delicate skin.

The room was covered with blood. They eventually stopped and licked some of the blood from their hands. They carried her body inside their secret chamber. 

They laid the girl's body on the table as soon as they walked in

They laid the girl's body on the table as soon as they walked in. He took her organs, packed them, and stored them in the room's refrigerator.

What they do to the organs is unknown. A young man went to get a jar. There were numerous jars like this one, but the difference was that it contained blood. They are all various shades. They put the girl's blood in a jar and threw the rest of her body parts at their caged dogs. He replaced the jar and everything went back to normal.

Everyone perceived them as seven ordinary, attractive men. 

"Everyone, please go take a shower." A young man stated.

"You said you'd tell me about it, hyung." Looking down, a young man remarked.

"Not really, Jungkook." He responded.

"But, Namjoon-hyung." He came to a halt as he noticed the sadness in his eyes.

"But hyung,  we want to know?" Another person stated.

"Yes, hyung, only three of us are unaware of it." Another one went on.

"Jiminaa, Taehyungie, Allow it to be. He still requires time." A young man stated.

"Fine, Hoseok hyung." They all sighed together.

The three left, leaving the four behind.

"Namjoonahh, don't worry about it too much," Hoseok said.

"Yes, Hyung." He stated.

"I understand how you feel, Joon. I'm your older brother. We are all your brothers, in reality.

Just tell us if anything troubles you." He said.

"Thanks, Jin hyung." He smiled and hugged his brother.

"Let's go, we have a meeting in one hour." Another one said.

"Yoongi hyung, why are you telling me so late?" Hoseok said.