𝟘𝟚𝟜

"Just keep an eye on them no matter what, don't let them escape, and they shouldn't know you're spying on them." Make sure to spy on that man and that location." Someone stated.

"Yes, boss." His spies said as one and exited the room one by one.

"Get ready to die, Im JaeBum." He explained.

"Mr. Park. "Why are you spying on them?" Mr. Kang enquired.

"They betrayed us, Uncle. I intend to exact my vengeance. "I'll kill them all," Jimin replied.

"Don't you think that they might be forced to do that?" Mr. Kang enquired.

"They should have just told us," Jimin responded. But then he realized something.

"Taehyun. Uncle, you work with me. 

I'm worried about that poor person getting injured. Please keep an eye on him as well." Jimin said.

"Don't be concerned. Nobody would be able to touch him since he has such a lovely hyung." Mr. Kang stated as he patted Jimin on the back. Jimin grinned.

"Thanks, uncle," Jimin said. But then he got a phone call.

"Excuse me, uncle," Jimin stated as he answered the phone.

"Yes," he said.

"Isn't it lunchtime?" Mr. Kang nodded when Jimin asked him.

"What are they doing there?" He inquired.

"Did you do what I asked you to?" He inquired.

"Okay then," Jimin stated as he hung up the phone. He requested that Mr. Kang project something on the screen.

It was a girl and an elderly man. 

"Good day, Momo. I was afraid he wouldn't let you leave." said the man.

"He's too obsessed with me." I believe they are becoming suspicious of us. Jimin traced your phone's last known position. He discovered this site and, I believe, he dispatched several guards to confirm it." Momo stated.

"You're a jerk, hyung. "You fucked up my fucking plan." Jimin stood up from his chair.

"Plan B, right now," Jimin spoke out, and Mr. Kang summoned the guards.

"Plan B, guys. We don't have a lot of time." Mr. Kang explained.

"He is becoming an obstacle in my plan," stated that man.

"Let's finish him first, then," he added.

"What!?" Momo yelled.

"Dear, lower your voice." This man stated. 

"Sorry," she replied, lowering her head.

"Guards, go search this location." NOW." The man gave the command.

His bodyguards walked outdoors and checked the entire area.

"Anything else," said the man.

"No," she answered, and Jimin switched off the projector.

"Then go," he said.

"Do you know what?" "You'll never succeed with your plan, Jimin and the others are way smarter than you think, Be careful. Asshole" Momo warned.

"YOU BITCH," he screamed, as his guards began hitting her.

Momo decided to tell Hoseok everything.

"Hoseok!?" she exclaimed.

"Ma'am,- Are you all right?" "I'll dial the" "Where is Hoseok?" She shouted once more.

"He is in the meeting room," replied the staff.

Momo hurried to the conference room, blood splattered over her clothing.

"Hobiahh," she exclaimed as she entered the room. 

"Momo, What the hell is going on? "What happened?" He stated this and approached her.

"H-Hobi, I-Im J-JaeBum." Momo said, and Hoseok grabbed her up and took her to the doctor's office.

Momo told the doctor everything that had happened after the doctor had treated her.

He was calm, but no one knew what was on his mind.

He exited the room, leaving her in bed. He headed straight to Jimin's place of business. He arrived at his workplace quickly and went directly to his office.

Hoseok walked in but noticed Jimin enter a passageway. He followed him to the hacker's hideout.

"Woah," were the only words that came out of Hoseok's mouth.

Jimin and the others were taken aback. He bowed slightly, and everyone resumed their work. 

"Hyung, "What exactly are you doing here?" Jimin inquired, and Hoseok turned to face him.

"I wanted to talk about something urgent," Hoseok said.

"Oh. "What exactly is it?" Mr. Kang inquired.

"Mr. Kang!?" Hoseok seemed surprised.

Jimin said, "Let's go to the meeting room."

They passed through another door in the corridor. Hoseok sat them all down and began explaining everything.

"Were they forced to do all of this?" Jimin inquired.

"Yes," Hoseok said.

"This is a white lie." "I don't think so," Jimin said.

Mr. Kang, who was working on his laptop, adjusted it so Jimin could see it.

"Here, you should see this." Mr. Kang explained.

 "Huh? Rose? "Where is she going?" Jimin stated as he gazed at the monitor. The screen showed Rose walking away from the spy.

"Connect it to her device," Jimin said, and Mr. Kang did just that, connecting the laptop to Rose's little camera.

"Huh? Yoongi Hyung's firm?" Jimin was perplexed.

She walked to the cafe to meet Nayeon. There were no customers in the café.

Rose began to cry.

"Unnie," she wept.

"Rosie, "What occurred?" Nayeon murmured as she rushed over to her.

"Unnie, I can't do this anymore." Rose dropped to her knees.

"We have no choice, Rosie," Nayeon stated.

"I adore him, Unnie." I despise myself now and want to tell him everything. 

But I don't want to watch them suffer. "What if he kills them?" Rose screamed.

"What are they talking about?" Jimin inquired.

"I adore him. I'm in love with him. That jerk even brought ITZY and TXT along with him. He threatened to murder them if we didn't tell him everything. "How should I proceed?" Rose sobbed.

"TXT!?" Jimin and Hoseok both yelled.

"What the fuck is going on?" "Why did he have to drag my son in that manner?" Mr. Kang explained.

"Who is ITZY?" Jimin inquired.

"Oh. They are a new girl group that will make their debut shortly." Hoseok responded.

"Unnie," Rose exclaimed.

"I understand your anguish. But we have to do it because I adore him. But I don't have a choice." Nayeon stated as he sat down next to her. 

"I'll tell him everything, Unnie." He is going to help us." Rose stood up and said. But she came to a halt when she heard a sob.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED........