𝟘𝟘𝟛

JIN POV

When I arrived home, I discovered that I was the first to arrive. I walked back into my room, showered, and went down to start dinner. I noticed Hoseok sleeping out on the couch. I went to the kitchen to cook so as not to bother him.

The door finally clicked after some time. I glanced through the kitchen door and saw that everyone had come except Yoongi and Jimin. I finished my cooking and set it on the dining table.

I decided to contact Yoongi, but he didn't answer. I tried calling him three or four times, but he never answered.

Then I decided to phone Jimin, and he did the same. 

He, too, did not respond. We sat on the couch and spoke about nothing in particular. The door clicked open, and Jimin and Yoongi walked in with a smirk on their faces.

"Woah, where were you guys?" I inquired.

"Went for the first step," Jimin stated, and they both displayed their cellphones.

"Dang, already," Taehyung stated.

"You now have an opportunity. Jennie and Jisoo are dining at Mingles." Yoongi stated.

"Let's go, hyung." Taehyung addressed me.

"Sure, why not?" I said and smirked. We changed. 

We developed a plan and proceeded to the restaurant

We developed a plan and proceeded to the restaurant. We walked in and noticed them both conversing at a table. We got some lunch and were on our way when someone bumped into me, causing the beverage to splash all over him.

"Boss, it's us." He stated.

"Yah, can't you see where you're going?" He stated.

"I am sorry," I said, bowing.

"What sorry, huh?" He stated this while pushing me.

"HE SAID, I'M SORRY, YOU MOTHERFUCKER." Taehyung said this.

He approached me and started beating me. His minions attacked Taehyung and began beating him. They came to stop though, when they heard a police siren. They dashed as fast as they could.

Both came sprinting towards us and led us outdoors, as predicted. We waited on the bench before they ran to grab some medications.

"Damn you, Hyung

"Damn you, Hyung. They slapped hard." Taehyung said while gripping his left arm.

"It's true," I said, and they came back with a bag.

They cleaned our wounds and offered us pain relievers.

 "Are you feeling okay?" She asked.

"Yes, many thanks," I answered with a smile.

"Isn't the weather lovely?" I questioned, and she grinned.

"It truly is." She responded.

"Ummm, if you don't mind, could we go for a walk?" I inquired.

"Me and my sister have to go home," she explained.

"Please, just a moment," I said.

"All right. Jen, I'll return home at some point." We went for a walk, she said.

"So, what's your name?" she inquired.

"Jin. SeokJin Kim." I responded.

"Kim Jisoo." She responded.

"Do you know what? You remind me of someone extremely dear to me." I stated, and it was not a made-up narrative. It was true. She is similar to my sister.

"Wait a minute. Who exactly is it?" She wondered. 

"My younger sister." As a tear fell from my eyes, I mumbled.

"Really. I'd like to meet your sister." Another tear fell from my eye as she spoke.

"You can't," I answered flatly.

"Why?" She stated.

"She is way up there." I indicated a random star in the night sky.

"I apologize. I really apologize, Jin. I didn't mean it." Her eyes were filled with guilt as she said.

For the first time in a long time. I felt bad about betraying someone.

"It's alright. You had no idea." I told her, and she hugged me. I was frozen. My hand slid to her back, and we held for a few seconds.

"I-I think I should go now," she murmured.

"Can we still communicate? Can I at least have your phone number? Please do not misunderstand me." I said.

"It's okay." She said this and handed me her phone number.

"Bye," she murmured as she raced away.

I didn't want to do it. She has a pure heart. This is impossible for me. Aishhh, What is going on with me? I'll discuss it with Namjoon. He is the one who truly knows me.

Taehyung approached me, and the two of us headed home. He drove since I had stated that I was tired.

I entered and walked directly to Namjoon's room. He was sitting there, reading a book.

"I need your help, Joonie," I said.

"Yes, hyung." I expressed everything to him after he said. 

He was surprised, but he still smiled at me.

"Hyung, you are falling in love." He remarked this while reading his book. I was still recognizing what he had said. 'LOVE' I can't seem to fall in love. This is simply not possible.

I exited his room and walked to mine. 

TO BE CONTINUED..........