𝟘𝟙𝟡

Yoongi went to see Nayeon, who was crying and clutching a family photo of her own. He approached her and hugged her. She wept for a few minutes and only left his hand to wipe her tears. 

Nayeon stood up and let go of his hand. When her eyes were drawn to him, she adjusted her clothing. To be precise, his sleeve. She was taken aback as she realized what had just occurred.

"Sorry." She stated.

"For what?" He inquired.

"Sorry. Sorry. "I'm sorry," She apologized again, breaking down in tears. Her entire life flashed before her eyes. She closed her eyes and knelt down. He was taken aback.

She continued to mumble only one word. 'Sorry'. He approached her and hugged her. But she kept pushing him and screamed at him to leave.

He gripped her even more tightly. However, someone broke into the room.

"Sir,- I am so sorry to disturb you." It was a guy. He was an employee. 

"Cancel all the meetings," Yoongi stated.

"Yes, sir," he bowed and walked away.

Yoongi noticed Nayeon weakening. She passed out in his arms.

"Nayeon. NAYEON." He muttered this as he hurried to the hospital.

He spotted a nail mark while carrying her. He imagined her mother was behind all this.

The doctor examined her. And emerged after a half-hour wait.

"What happened, doctor?" He inquired.

"XYZ, a chemical, was injected into her body." She had a nail mark on her neck, which was most likely caused by the injection method. It is a hazardous toxin that may kill an adult." According to the doctor.

"How is she now?" He inquired.

"We can't say anything right now." We need to keep a watch on her for the next 5 to 6 days." She said.

"She will wake up after 5 or 6 days, right?" He stated.

"We cannot say anything about it right now." She stated.

"No," he said.

"Mr. Min. Please accompany me to fill out the form." She stated.

"Yes, Ms. Moon." He stated this and started to fill out the paperwork.

While filling out the paperwork, his hands were trembling. He did not wish to inform the members. So he pretended to be on a business vacation with Nayeon.

He returned to the firm in disguise and walked downstairs with his most trusted right hand.

"YAH, YOU BITCH

"YAH, YOU BITCH." He stated this as he hit her in the head with the gun he was holding.

"Ahh," she groaned.

"M-Mr. M-Min," she shivered as she saw him.

"Got scared seeing me," he said, smirking.  

"I'm sorry, sir. Please leave me alone." She was sobbing.

"Leave you? Not so quickly. My woman is in the hospital because of you, whore." He stated.

ᴍʏ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ? ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴡᴏᴀʜ, ɪ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ. ~ Yoongi

"I'm sorry, sir. Hahaha." She burst out laughing like crazy.

"What's the big deal?" Yes, I carried out the poison to her. I wanted her to perish. In my head, she and her sister are a burden. "I want her to perish." She stated.

Yoongi became enraged and chopped all of her fingers and toes. In pain, she yelled.

He placed a hot metal rod on her shoulders, exactly where Nayeon had the mark.

"Scream you bitch." He stated. 

He pushed another hot metal rod into her eyes. Blood seeping from the wound. She screamed shrilly once again.

He pulled out his dagger. Cutting it in her face, proceeding to her shoulder, then to her legs. She had passed out at this point.

"Leave her to suffer. I'm not going to kill her that easy." He washed up and headed to Nayeon, he said.

"Yes, sir." His right hand, Seok JaeBum said.

Both went their separate ways. One went to Nayeon and the other to the company

Yoongi looked after her for 5 to 6 days. She hadn't woken up yet on the sixth day. The doctor had given up hope. He, however, did not. He was confident she would awaken.

He became increasingly concerned as time passed, but he never gave up hope.

  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Everything went smoothly with the others. Jungkook's love for Lisa increased, but the other two's hatred for the females deepened.

Jungkook desperately wanted to confess but couldn't. Lisa had been avoiding him for a few days after the event. They had several encounters, but Lisa ignored him. She made the decision not to speak to him. He was becoming annoyed.

Lisa was alone in her cabin when he noticed her. He crept inside and shut the door behind him. He walked back and hugged her.

"Who are you?" She stated.

"It's me," he murmured as he kissed her neck.

"What are you doing here?" She muttered this while attempting to break his hold.

"I was getting bored, so I decided to visit you." He stated.

"Did you come to see me? "Get out of here," she urged.

"No," he said.

"Why? Just leave because someone could see us." She stated.

"No one will see us." He turned Lisa around, trapping her against the wall.

He began giving her hickeys on her neck. She did her best not to enjoy it and began to struggle free of Jungkook's grip.

He walked away and muttered something into her ears.

He stunned her by saying, "I love you, Ms. Manoban."

"No, you don't." He came to a halt in midair when she shouted.

"Who told you that I don't love you," he said.

"I don't believe you," she stated flatly. 

He got closer and closer till her back hit the wall.

"How come you don't believe me?" "I'll convince you," he said.

"It's impossible for you to fall in love. A psychopath is not worthy of falling in love. You are a bloody murderer. You enjoy playing with females." She stated. It enraged him, but he decided to keep it under control only for her.

"I don't care what you think now, Lalisa. But you'll have to alter your mind afterward. Manoban, take note. "Mark them," He added as he turned to leave the cabin.

Lisa was taken aback.

"Did he just keep his anger? For me?" She stated. She drew her chair up and sat, gripping her hair.

"Lalisa, you're insane. "I should get back to work." She then returned to her work.

TO BE CONTINUED.................