𝟘𝟚𝟞.2

There was a projector exhibiting their firm's history. People were having a good time when their cars arrived.

There are a lot of bodyguards for a lot of individuals. Jin stepped out of the first car and extended his hand for Jisoo to get out. Then there were Yoongi and Nayeon, and so on. The girls grabbed the males' hands firmly, terrified, for nothing like the previous ball happened here. They stepped onto the platform, and the lads began to deliver their 'small' speech. 

Everyone had a good time at the celebration after the speech. Until BTS was approached,

"Uhm, excuse me." Someone mentioned it.

"You. "What do you want right now?" Jungkook explained.

After some time, it eventually turned completely black. And something else began to appear on the screen. BTS was in a club. Except for one individual, everyone was staring at the TV with their eyes wide open. He walked gently towards BTS, smirking.

"Now, watch yourself getting destroyed." He stated. Those fourteen turned to face him, standing in the middle with nine lads behind him. Because of the darkness, they couldn't see their faces, but they guessed it was EXO.

"You won't succeed," Namjoon replied, grabbing his collar. "We aren't going to let you succeed."

"Let's see, then."

Everyone in the area gasped at that moment. BTS smirked as they turned to see.

"Now, Im JaeBum. "Look how the tables have turned," Namjoon smiled.

"What the fuck is going on?" "How did this occur?" JaeBum ran towards the projector but was stopped by the guards.

He returned to EXO and grasped Suho's collar.

"You. I asked you to do one thing, and you couldn't even do it correctly." He then punched him. His teammates were taken aback by the unexpected hit.

He lifted his fist again, ready to hit him. But he was stopped by someone. Namjoon was the name.

"Dude. Everything went as planned, but fate had other plans for us." Namjoon stated this as he pulled Suho.

JaeBum pulled out the gun and fired at random.

[It wasn't completely dark yet; it was evening.]

It luckily did not touch anyone, and when the boys went to investigate, they discovered JaeBum missing.

"I saw him going that way," Xiumin stated as everyone rushed into their cars. While BTS and EXO chased the man, the girls remained at the party.

They observed him travel deep into the woods and then vanish. The sixteen proceeded in pairs of two to look for him.

Namjoon and Suho discovered him hiding behind a tree. Namjoon grabbed him. But his bodyguards appeared out of nowhere. They were numerous.

While the leaders went after him, the others were fighting with his men. Namjoon went over to him and kicked him in the stomach. 

Suho pulled him up and punched him exactly where he hit him. He collapsed on the ground, coughing up blood. Namjoon grabbed him and hit him twice. It carried on for a few minutes before they both pushed him into a nearby tree.

But he said something unexpected, which drew everyone's attention to him.

"If you kill me, you won't be able to know about your sister's death." He stated this, and BTS paused for a moment, trying to take it in.

Namjoon moved ahead and grabbed him.

"What happened to her?" "Tell me," he demanded.

"Not so easily," Guards doubled the number of the previous ones that emerged soon after. BTS and EXO were detained. However, they were being watched.

"Oh shit,"

Someone said something quietly.

"They've been detained; we won't be able to help them." "There are too many guards," another said quietly.

"Wait!" replied the third, pulling out a gadget. She fired a tracker at the closest one, Hoseok.

"At least, we would be able to know the location." She went on.

"Work on it."

"Yes, unnie," they all said as they stood up and headed into their hidden location.

They entered the spot, and the girl began tracking their movements. Others made plans to save them. For assistance, they included several guys and girls.

"Unnie, it's done." The young lady stated.

"Okay, let's go."

They discovered the site, but when they arrived, all they saw was open ground. 

The oldest began strolling but discovered something suspicious. She examines the soil and notices that it differs from the soil around them. She continued to inspect, but her foot slid into the earth. When she removed her foot, she discovered something was wrong.

It appeared to be a roof.

"Guys, it's an underground house." She stated when she realized.

"How the hell are we gonna get inside it?" Another person stated.

"There has to be something," she speculated. And everyone was looking for something. However, a tunnel came out of nowhere.

They promptly took cover in a neighboring location. However, after a few seconds, they were touched on the shoulder.

   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   

"Take these two leaders to my room," he said, motioning to the leaders.

His guards led both of them to a chamber, noting only chains and ropes lying around. The others were led away and chained in another room.

"What happened to her?" "Tell me," Namjoon urged as he was being chained.

"I will, but I'm not in the mood," he remarked as he walked outside. His guards approached both of them and threw punches at them, which they fortunately avoided. After a few dodges, the guards had had enough and grabbed both of them as the other hit them. It lasted for a few minutes and left them injured. 

They were awakened the next morning by cold water splashing on their faces.

"What the fuck!?" They both shouted.

"Shut up," yelled the guard, who hurled water at them.

"You motherfucker," whispered Suho.

Namjoon recalled something after the guard had departed.

He pulled out his revolver and fired at Suho's hands, aiming for the chains. When the bullet and chain collided, a noise was generated, but the guards didn't hear it since the door was closed.

"Dude, you scared me." At the very least, you should have informed me." Suho yelled quietly.

"Sorry," Namjoon apologized as he handed the rifle to Suho. He did the same, freeing Namjoon.

They opened the door carefully and peered through it.

TO BE CONTINUED.........