𝟘𝟙𝟞

"Oh, sweetie. We are already inside the company." He whispered into her ears.

Lisa glanced out the window and discovered she was in the parking lot of the corporation.

"Aish, why do I keep getting into trouble?" She said something to herself.

"Did you say something, Ms. Manoban?" He inquired.

"No, sir." She murmured this while lowering her head.

"Better," he replied as he stepped out of the car.

She followed him like a puppy would follow its owner. She was checking over the files that will be presented during the conference. He abruptly came to a halt due to a phone call. She brushed up against his foot, causing her grasp on the file to slip. The file sailed through the air, causing it to scatter. She was about to collapse, but he caught her with a single hand around her waist.

"All right, Hyung

"All right, Hyung. "I'll call you later," he replied as he slipped his phone into his pocket.

"Ms. Manoban, what happened?" "Is everything all right?" When he saw how crimson she was, he chuckled.

"Sir, yes. I sincerely apologize." She straightened up and grabbed the papers. She followed him back to the elevator and rearranged the papers in the correct order.

While projecting, he smirked at her shaking hand. He continued the meeting when she had settled down and muttered something.

"Looks like you fell for me enough that your hands are shaking." He spoke in hushed tones.

"That's not the case. "All I was worried about was the meeting." She disputed it.

"It's not like you're in a meeting for the first time. We have these almost every day." He stated. 

"Sir, why don't we focus on the meeting?" She stated.

He then turned around to see a man staring at Lisa. As his eyes met Jungkook's, he turned his head.

"Mr. Ji, I'd like to speak with you," he said, glaring at him and making the man gulp down.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon." He stated this as he stood up to present something.

Except for the two, everyone went outdoors.

"All right, Mr. Ji. "How was the meeting?" he inquired.

"It was nice," said the man.

"Hmm. You looked genuinely interested in my woman." He remarked, causing the man's eyes to widen in surprise.

"I apologize, Mr. Jeon. "It won't happen again," the man muttered, his head down. 

His hand reached under the table and pulled out a dagger. But something held him back. He couldn't believe he had let the man go. 

🇼​​🇭​​🇾​ ​🇩​​🇮​​🇩​ ​🇮​ ​🇱​​🇪​​🇦​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇭​​🇮​​🇲​? ​🇼​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇭​​🇦​​🇵​​🇵​​🇪​​🇳​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇪​? ~ Jungkook