𝟘𝟙𝟠

"What in the hell happened here?" Jimin wondered.

"Well, the problem was..." Lisa explained.

FLASHBACK

Lisa had just finished her job and walked out of her cabin to see that everything was dark. She took out her phone but scolded herself when she saw how low the battery percentage was.

Her phone may go off at any time. She heard the clicking of boots. She became terrified and held her handbag tightly.

"Who's there?" Lisa stated.

The footsteps got more audible. Lisa took out her handbag to defend herself. Someone was just behind her. She turned to knock the person but tripped and fell on him. Jungkook, whose battery had also died, was the person. 

"Ahh," both groaned as Jungkook hit his back and Lisa hit her hand.

Only a few moments after Jimin and Rose arrived.

END OF FLASHBACK

"All right, so. "This happened?" Rose stated.

"However, you know what? You might have charged your phones in the cabin." Jimin said. Lisa and Jungkook exchanged awkward smiles before returning to Jimin.

"We forgot," both admitted.

"You guys are so dumb," Jimin said.

"Ah, hyung," Jungkook grumbled.

"What?" Jimin said.

"What are you guys doing here tho?" Lisa inquired.

"It's because of your dumbness," Rose stated.

"Jin hyung asked to check in on you." You weren't answering the phone." Jimin said.

Jimin remarked as he walked away, "Go home."

"Let's go," Rose said, walking toward Jimin. 

The four were exhausted when they arrived home. However, we were greeted by a quiet drawing room.

"Where are everyone?" Jungkook inquired and looked at his watch.

"Probably having dinner," Jimin said.

"Let's go get changed. The meal will be prepared by Lisa and me." Rose stated.

"No one asked for your help," Jimin said.

"All well, then. Cook for both you and Jungkook." Rose stated.

"No way, Rose. Please cook the meal. We're too exhausted to cook." Jungkook explained.

"Fine," Rose murmured, walking away as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I swear if he wasn't that attractive. I would have ripped his eyeballs." Rose muttered something to Lisa. Lisa simply laughed. 

After a while, the four freshened up and headed to the kitchen, where Jin and Jisoo were warming up the meal.

"Thank you very much, unnie." Thank you very much, oppa." Both of the girls hugged Jin and Jisoo.

"It's okay," Jin remarked, setting the plates on the table.

The four exhaustedly sat down and dove into the meal. Jungkook was smiling as he thought something. Lisa spotted it and inquired about it. To this, he replied that he was simply weary.

But the fact was that he was thinking of the strong gaze he shared with Lisa. He cherished those few seconds and wished they could last forever. He cursed his hyung as well.

Lisa questioned him even though he was in the room. 

But a simple act of kindness escalated into a full-fledged goddamn argument. The next morning, they awoke huffing at each other.