𝟘𝟚𝟝

"Ah," Rose paused as she heard a sob. When she turned around, she noticed Nayeon holding her arm.

"UNNIE," she yelled.

It was a really deep cut. They bandaged her up, and Rose soon received a phone call.

"Hello," she said.

"How did you feel seeing your loved ones in pain?" I'll make you pay if you tell anybody about this, Park Roseanne." A guy stated before hanging up the phone.

"It was him," Rose murmured, a tear falling from his eye.

"Who?" Nayeon inquired.

"It was Im JaeBum, our father.  It was always him." Rose stated.

"What!?" Nayeon screamed.

"It's no surprise, they constantly told us to drop our heads. "How could he do something like that?" Rose stated.

"Unnie, you rest." I'll be there in a minute." Rose said and walked away.

"Rose," Nayeon said, but Rose had already left.

"What the fuck is going on?" "They're spying on them," Jimin said.

"First and foremost, we must protect the children," Mr. Kang stated.

"OK," Hoseok said.

Jimin said, "Let's hide them in our underground house." Mr. Kang stood up and went to work.

"Yo, Jiminssi. "You never told us you had these things." Hoseok expressed his disbelief.

"You also never told me that Namjoon Hyung had a spy and sniper team, Hyung." You had a crew of assassins. Yoongi hyung has a torture chamber and a weapons chamber." Jimin said.

"But now you know," Hoseok replied before returning to his office. The door opened after Jimin switched on a button. They departed, and the corridor vanished.

The corridor vanished in an instant. Rose stormed into Jimin's office. Jimin glanced across the passage. Thankfully, it was close.

"Jimin, I need to talk to you," Rose explained.

"All right, I'll go. Goodbye, Jimin. "Goodbye, Rose." Hoseok exited the room.

"Bye, hyung."

"Bye, oppa."

"Do you know what?" "I already know everything," Jimin remarked as he approached her.

"A-About w-what?"

"I'm not sure whether I should be furious or sad. Im Jaebum had complete control over you the entire time. You were terrified of losing those girls. "Who are they in your eyes?"

"I don't understand what you're talking about?"

"Do not try to appear innocent. ITZY? Am I right? The girls along with TXT are in danger. He had to drag the boys as well. Bloody fucker." 

"You know, we were terrified. It is excessive for someone like us. We had no option but to follow him." She sobbed.

"It's OK. Follow my directions from now on." Jimin said.

"Now stand up. You don't want to seem bad."

They held a meeting soon after, all fourteen of them. The scheme somehow succeeded and led to JaeBum being duped.

They planned an event to mark the 25th anniversary of each of their enterprises. It was only a week away.

They started work, preparing for what had to be one of the biggest celebrations ever staged.

WHILE,

JaeBum discovered proof powerful enough to destroy them. He waited for the ideal opportunity and eventually got it.

Before the day of the 25th-anniversary celebration, he was surprised to get the invitation.

"They made it very easy for me to get inside," he grinned.

"They must have a strategy, Mr. Im." "BTS are not easy people to deal with," Someone mentioned.

"They do have a strategy. "We need to be cautious," he answered.

"Uh, Suho Hyung." Someone mentioned it.

"Yes, Sehun." "BTS sent an invitation to us, too."

"What!?"

"They must have something on their mind," he replied.

"I don't understand," Sehun said.

"They intend to keep an eye on us," Suho explained.

"Set everything up. AND, be cautious, and keep an eye on your every move." He issued a warning and then departed.

"What does he think of himself to order us like that?" Sehun mocked.

"Sehun," "Let's just continue what we are doing." Suho sighed.

"I'm sick of him, Hyung." Is he treating us as if we were his servants? We are detectives, and we have the ability to arrest him. "However, you,"

"It's okay."

"This is not acceptable. "I am no longer a part of this plan," Sehun yelled as he raced out of the room.

It was, however, correct. JaeBum was rude to the squad, but they had no option but to assist him. He was stronger than them and may get the crew homeless in seconds. The squad no longer wanted to bother BTS after seeing their transformation.

Half of the crew changed their minds and stopped working with JaeBum.

The crew planned everything before the celebration night. But it didn't turn out how it was to be.

TO BE CONTINUED.....