𝟘𝟘𝟡

JIHYO POV

 "I'll be back in a minute," I stated, as I needed to meet someone.

I approached the person and sat next to him.

"Isn't the sky beautiful?" He inquired unexpectedly, taking me off guard.

"Yes, but not any more than you." He gazed at me with dried tears on his cheeks as I responded.

"Do you know what? I know you're not poor like us." I said.

"Huh?" He was completely confused.

"I mean, you're not like the rest of us. You are a multibillionaire." I started this, and he was shocked as hell.

"How did you come to know?" He asked.

"I'd always wanted to work for this company. I once saw your picture in a commercial for your company. You looked very stunning in it. I looked into practically everything about you. CEO of the well-known 'Celine' brand. A man with a heart of gold. By the way, I'm sorry about your sister." I said.

He was smiling when I glanced at him.

"I wanted to say something, but I'm afraid it might go wrong. I may be mistaken for an obsessed fangirl." I said.

"What exactly did you want to say?" He asked.

"Probably next time, if we meet," I responded, returning my gaze to the sky. We spent a long time staring at the sky.

"Hyung, let's go," Taehyung stated this.

"Yes," he confirmed.

"Bye," he said as he walked away.

"Unnie, come on, let's go," Rose called me, and I followed, one last glance at Namjoon's vanishing form. 

"Hello, everyone," I stated as I walked inside a room.

"Hello,"..............

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  

NO ONE'S POV

"Uhm. We have an issue." Namjoon said.

"What exactly did you break now?" Yoongi Hyung explained.

"KIM NAMJOON." Jin Hyung screamed.

"I didn't damage anything. It's only that the females are aware of our true identities." Namjoon said.

"WHAT? NAMJOONITOLDYOUTOBECAREFUL. OURPLANSHOULDN'TFAILORYOU'LLBEGROUNDED." Jin Hyung is the group's mother and the eldest member.

"Hyung, they only know we're billionaires," I said.

"Oh, yes. HOW?" Jin Hyung said.

"I'm not sure. What if her sisters are also aware of this?" I was puzzled.

"What are we gonna do now?" Jimin inquired.

"Let's just go with the flow," I said.

"Okay," Jimin said.

When we got home, I showered and changed. I made the decision to call Jihyo.

ON THE CALL:-

Jihyossi, What's going on? ~ Namjoon

Nothing. So, how about you? ~ Jihyo

Nothing works as well. ~ Namjoon

I have a question for you. ~ Namjoon

Sure. What exactly is it? ~ Jihyo

You are aware of our true identities. ~ Namjoon

So,? ~ Jihyo

Do your sisters also know about it? ~ Namjoon

Oh, absolutely. It's the same with them. We did a lot of research on you guys. ~ Jihyo

Oh. I hope you don't get me wrong. ~ Namjoon

It's fine. ~ Jihyo

Btw. You were planning to say something. ~ Namjoon

Oh, no. Allow it to be. ~ Jihyo

Please tell me. ~ Namjoon

No. ~ Jihyo

Please. ~ Namjoon

No. ~ Jihyo

Fine. I'm not going to talk to you. ~ Namjoon

No. ~ Jihyo

Then please tell me. ~ Namjoon

No. ~ Jihyo

Okay, no problem. ~ Namjoon

WAIT. ~ Jihyo

What happened now? ~ Namjoon

I love you. ~ Jihyo

What? ~ Namjoon

Namjoon Kim. The 'Chanel' CEO. I love you. ~ Jihyo

Jihyo hung up the phone as soon as she said it. Both of them had butterflies in their stomachs. But it didn't sit well with Namjoon. He was determined not to fall in love. But, like Jin, he unintentionally fell in love. They're in love with the girls.

"Hyung," I said as I dashed into Jin Hyung's room.

"What has happened now?" He stated.

"I'm falling in love with Jihyo, Hyung," I said, and he glanced at me with his mouth agape.

"What?" He screamed.

TO BE CONTINUED.....;

;