𝟘𝟘𝟟

"Happy birthday, Jieun, happy birthday."

"Happy birthday to you." Everyone sang beside a girl's grave.

They were visiting the cemetery to celebrate a girl's birthday.

"I wish you were here, Eunshii. I'm really missing you." A girl stated this while holding a cake.

"We miss you, too," the others added.

"Eomma, today is your Eun's birthday." She went on.

"Let's go, now." The eldest one spoke up.

"Yes, unnie." She remarked this as they exited the cemetery. However, the girl remained.

"Eomma, your daughter's birthday is in two days. Your Jihyo's birthday is coming" She then exited the cemetery.

They went to the Han River to celebrate Jieun's birthday, Jihyo's younger sister.  

The youngster was far too young to die. She knew very little about the outside world. Her parents got her into jumping in the river when she was eight.

"Your birthday is in two days, Jihyossii. Let us celebrate." Jisoo stated.

"No way, unnie. It's ok." Jihyo said.

"Unnie, please. You haven't had a birthday party in like seven years." Rose stated.

"But, Rosie-" "There are no buts; it's decided. We'll celebrate Jihyo's birthday the day after tomorrow." Nayeon cut and ruffled her hair.

"Yes," everyone responded except Nayeon and Jihyo.

"Hello," murmured someone, and everyone turned to look......

~~With BTS~~

"Hyung, it's been a while since we last visited TaeRa, And it's her birthday too," Jungkook explained.

"How about we go out today?" Jin hyung explained.

"Let's go." Namjoon explained.

"Will you be okay?" Hoseok inquired. 

Everyone looked back to Namjoon and noticed the emotions in his eyes as soon as Hoseok stated that. He grinned as he gazed at us.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Let's get going." He then walked away.

"He just acts as though everything is fine. But he's dying on the inside." Yoongi stated.

"You didn't tell us the story. What happened to Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook stated.

"We'll tell you when the right time comes," Jin said.

"And when will the right time come?" Jimin asked.

"It's based on Namjoon's life. He must be prepared." Jin replied.

"All right, let's go. Hyung might be waiting." Taehyung announced, and everyone proceeded to their garage to select a 7-seater car.

Hoseok chose to drive, and everyone headed to the location. They walked in and proceeded to meet Sooyeon.

"Hello, TaeRa," Namjoon said.

"I hope everything is going well for you up there. Wait a minute, I've got a surprise for you." Namjoon said as he dashed to his car. He quickly returned with a big bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Here's your birthday gift

"Here's your birthday gift." He stated this while placing it on her grave.

"I apologize for not being able to defend you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to become your favorite brother." Namjoon remarked as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Rara, we love you a lot." Jin patted Namjoon on the back and everyone said.

"I'll be back, promise?" Namjoon remarked this as he walked towards the car

"Let's go," Jin hyung said.

"Namjoon, are you going to Han River again?" Jin asked.

"Yes, hyung." He responded.

"This time, we'll come too." Jungkook clarified.

"Kook, no." He stated.

"I'm coming, that's all." He remarked this while he sat in the car.

"We are, too," Everyone seated, save Yoongi, who was dragged into the car.

They traveled to the Han River. They arrived and followed Namjoon.

"How come you keep coming here when it just reminds you of your past?" Jin questioned.

"I'm not sure, Hyung. I feel like I'm being drawn to this place." He stated this while staring at a certain location moreover, spot.

"You gave it your all. It's OK." Jin stated as they sat on the bench.

"Holy shit," Jimin said.

TO BE CONTINUED......