🌴 - If You Cant Take The Heat...

I was meditating in my cabin peacefully. Heather took Lindsay and Beth outside. Gwen woke up. "Hey, where's Heather and her minions?" She asked. "Talking to them outside." I say. I finish meditating. I went too take shower then got ready for the challenge.

"Todays challenge will test your minds, your teamwork and your skills in the kitchen. You'll be cooking a three course meal and serving it to me for tasting. The winners get a reward, the losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef, to create the theme of the meal and to oversee the cooking. To cook, you need ingredients. Every morning a truck brings us food, today task starts there." Chris says.

A dolphin was driving the truck out of the water and saluted us. Weird..

Geoff and DJ open the truck for us. "I can be head chef. If no one else wants too." I say. "That's fine with me." Gwen says. "Head chef called it!" Heather says. "I second that!" Lindsay says. "Alright then.." I say. We walk to the truck to look for some food.

//I wanted to be head chef, but Heather decided to take charge. Of course she does.//

I saw the other team carrying a bunch of food. "Leshawna, mangoes. Beth, pineapples. Lindsay, macademia's. Trent, molasses. Gwen tomatoes. Seraphina and Owen, get the ribs." Heather says. I grab the ribs and we all head to the kitchen. I saw Courtney and Duncan partner up for the cooking contest.

//Ugh, he better not do anything to her. What Courtney says, goes. I hope you see this Duncan.//

We grab our foods and place them on the table. "Gwen, Lindsay, you're on the citrus macadamia, upside down cake fondant." Heather says. "You know who to make an upside down flamer thingy?" Lindsay asks Gwen. Owen walks in and bumps into Heather, dropping the oranges he was holding.

"Go back to the trucks and get more oranges!" Heather says. "I'm on it." Owen says.

"You two and Owen are on ribs." Heather says to me and Trent. We nod. "Leshawna and Beth, you're on pineapple skewers and mango dip." Heather says. "Girl, let me handle the appetisers. I know how to make a pineapple chutney that would knock the socks of the devil." Leshawna says.

"Oh really? Well since IM head chef, we're gonna stick with my plan. And MINE is pineapples with sticks through them! Got it?" Heather says. "I think the pineapple chutney would be better.." I say. "WORK ON YOUR RIBS!" Heather says.

I start to paint the ribs with Trent. "Heather is so annoying! She can't even take any suggestions!" I say.

"Yeah, it pisses me off." I say. Gwen comes in to see me and Trent cooking. "Hey Gwen! How's your cake thing going?" I ask. "Lindsay...is clueless." Gwen says.

We laugh until we see Owen come inside with a bunch of bee stings. He's carrying a box of oranges too. "It's okay everyone. I'm back!" Owen says. "Trent, heads up!" He threw the box of oranges at Trent's head and he fell down.

//This is going horribly. Even if I try to paint the ribs, Owen is going to want to keep taste testing. Trent is out of this contest now since he's in a concussion. But yeah..we're going to totally win this...//

I look over to see Courtney and Duncan arguing about the pastry's. Man I have such a bad feeling about this. I also see Heather telling Beth and Leshawna of about the pineapple slices. Leshawna was going to attack Heather, so me, Beth, Lindsay and Gwen hold her back. "This is going to be a long challenge.." I sigh.

-

I get back to painting the ribs, only too see he's eaten most of the rib paint. "Owen! How am I supposed to paint the ribs now!" I say. "Sorry, hehe." He says. I roll my eyes and go to Heather. "Heather! Owens eaten most of the rib paint already! Can I have another partner?0 I ask. "Get more then?" Heather says. I roll my eyes and get to the truck to get more.