🌴 - I Triple Dog Dare You!

Our cabin was finally rebuilt, and all our stuff was back! I was doing a bit of meditation, but I knew I couldn't meditate for 5 minutes without an interruption. The speakers came on, and there it was.

"Campers, welcome to the semi-finals. Today, we reward our challengers with an all you can eat, pancake breakfast! That's right, genuine food byproducts serves with fresh ingredients relatively close to their expiration dates." Chris said on the speakers.

//Final four, everything I imagined. It's so close to the final three, then two, then the win!//

-

Me, Gwen, Heather and Owen lined up to get pancakes. "I can't believe we made it to the finals!" Gwen said. "Same." I said.

"Everything good Seraphina? You're usually more happier than this." Gwen said. I went to get my pancakes. Owen was being his cheery self, overly excited about the pancakes. I went to sit down. "Its just Duncan. He genuinely didn't hate me and I despised him because of Courtney." I said.

"Aw, that's awful. We're in the final four now okay, so no need to be so upset!" Gwen cheered me up. I knew I could count on her.

//So i'm up against Gwen, Heather and Owen. Heathers a brat, Owen, he's just gross. Gwen? She's a nice person, I don't think I have anything bad to say to her. I've spent 8 weeks here, and I am so done! I wonder what our final challenge is going to be. Because I know i'm so done here.//

-

Chris called us all to the amphitheater. This was the last time I might see this place. It kind of hit hard.

There were four chairs and a table made out of cabinets. Gwen sat first, then me, then Owen then Heather. "Campers, welcome to the semi-finals. The producers ran out of insane ways of torturing you. So, they asked the ousted campers for ideas. Turns out they had a lot. They provided us with the sickest, most twisted and insane dares imaginable in TDI's version of...spin the bottle! Starting with, Izzy, Trent, Cody, Justin, Noah, Leshawna, Lindsay, Beth, Tyler, Harold, DJ, Geoff, Bridgette, Duncan, Courtney, Eva, Katie and Sadie and the home schools misogynistic country boy, Ezekiel! Put them all together, and we've got a high stakes game if I Triple Dog Dare You!"

Chris showed us a wheel with everyone who was eliminated photos stuck on it. In the middle was a bottle. "What is this, grade five? Why don't we just do seven minutes of heaven in a tacky basement closet?" Heather said.

"I agree, spin the bottle? Are you being for real?" I asked. "Yeah, good call! Lets do it now!" Owen said. Heather slapped him.

"Now each player will take turns spinning the bottle. The camper that you land on determines the date you'll perform. You can take the dare yourself and win a 'Get Out of Dare Freebie', or inflict the dare on a fellow camper in hopes of booting them out." Chris said. The Get Out of Dare Freebie was a purple soda bottle which was probably emptied.

"And if we refuse to do the dare?" Heather asked. "Oh, not a good option. Anyone who chickens out of their dare will be sent directly to the Dock of Shame, board the Boat of Losers, do not go to bonfire, do not collect marshmallow, and do not get to win the 100,000 dollars." A canoe came down, with all the money.

//Yeah, I don't care what I have to do. I will take that 100,000 with me.//

-

"Okay, who's ready to humiliate themselves first?" Chris asked us. No said anything until Gwen volunteered. "Oh what the heck, let's get this over with."

Gwen spun the bottle and it landed on Duncan. "Okay, let's get this party started! Duncan's dare: Lick Owen's armpit!" Chris said. Oh gross!

"Gwen, you can perform the dare yourself or dare one of your competitors to do it." Chris offered her. She wouldn't do it to me, no way. But I know who.