🌴 - Haute Camp-ture

It was a peaceful sleep in my cabin. I stretched and did a little bit of meditation. Something felt off about today. I wasn't exactly sure what.

"No loud helicopter? Somethings up." Leshawna said. "Maybe Chris is done with this show just as much as we are." Heather said.

The speakers went on. "Campers! Today is your day off. After weeks of torture, enjoy a break day!"

I almost screamed of joy. I ran to Gwen's bunk to shake her awake. "Gwen! Gwen!"

She woke up and stretched. "What...is the challenge happening early today?" Gwen asked. "We get the day off!" I said.

"WHAT!" She woke up. "I'm going to take a shower, make a nice breakfast, and enjoy this day."

I first ran to the showers and took a warm shower. I went to the kitchen and started setting up the stove to cook my food.

"Hey Seraphina, could you make me an egg as well?" Gwen asked. "Why not, i'm in a good mood today!" I added another egg and cooked it for Gwen.

I served it on her plate, and just as I was about to start enjoying them, Chef called me over. "Hey, blue hair. You got a package."

I went to go to the package, and saw it from my mom. I went to open it, and I opened the letter.

"Dear Seraphina,

My lovely daughter, it's me, your mom. While watching you on TV, I saw that the island was giving you a hard time. So I have you a little present I think you would enjoy.

The letter read. I opened the package to see an MP3! Oh my gosh! I've wanted one since the beginning of time.

"Oh my gosh! Gwen look! An MP3!" I showed her my MP3. "Woah, better hide that from Eva. If her's goes missing, she'll come for yours."

Leshawna and Duncan came into the cafeteria. "What's up guys. Want to do something fun?" Duncan said.

"Fun how?" I asked. "You know how that witch Heather has been making our lives absolute hell here?" He asked.

"Hell is an understatement." Gwen said. "Exactly, let's give her a little fun." Duncan says.

"Have you planned something?" I asked. "Oh we've planned something alright." Leshawna says.

Me, Gwen, Leshawna and Duncan go to the guys cabin. Owen was already there. "I'm so excited! WOOHOO!" Owen cheered.

"Basically, we're going to dress Chef up in a sumo wrestler costume, and chase her around the island until she falls into the water. Because just last week she had done her hair!" Duncan said.

"Sounds like a plan! Okay, Gwen, Seraphina, you two convince Chef to get into a sumo wrestler outfit. Me, Duncan and Owen will try to distract Heather from going to the cafeteria. Let's do this." Leshawna said.

-

Me and Gwen went over to the cafeteria, where we saw Chef inside the kitchen.

"Hey Chef! Could we talk to you for a second?" Gwen asked. "What do you kids want? I'm busy!" Chef said.

"You hate Heather right?" I said. "Right."

"Well.." Gwen chucked a sumo costume at him. "Could you change into that, and chase her around the island?" Gwen asked him.

"You got yourself a deal."

-

"LET GO!" Heather pushed Leshawna, Owen and Duncan out of her way into the cafeteria. Inside, Chef. Dressed as a sumo wrestler. He glared at her and she screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!" Heather ran out of the cafeteria and ran around the whole island. We all laughed our asses of at the fact Heather finally got her revenge.

-

After the prank, we all just kind of chilled in the guys cabin. Duncan was just relaxing on his bed, I was listening to my MP3, Leshawna and Gwen were talking in the cabin and Owen was ranting to Duncan.

All of a sudden, Chef barged into our cabin and took Leshawna. "Hey! What are you doing!" Leshawna tried to break free from his grip.

"The eliminated contestants voted you off. Pack your stuff then leave." Chef explained.

"What!? Why would they vote you off?" I said. "I don't know..why me and not Heather!?" Chef chucked her out of our cabin and she left. What the hell.

———

This chapter was short because this episode was the eliminated campers episode !!