🌴 - Thats Off the Chain!

We woke up and I did a bit of meditation. "Hey Seraphina, me, Leshawna and some of the guys are going out to play a bit, wanna join?" Gwen asks.

"I'll be out in a second!" I tell her. I get changed and Leshawna grabs a frisbee. We head near the dock and started throwing a frisbee around.

"UHHHHHHHHHH!" We all turned our heads to Geoff sobbing in the confessional.

"Sounds like Geoff's having a hard time accepting Bridgette's been kicked off huh?" Leshawna says.

"Yeah. He's so weak." Duncan adds.

"No he's not. He's just upset." I say.

//Duncan's never experienced heartbreak, so he doesn't have a say in this.//

-

"Um, we better go check on him." Duncan, DJ and Owen walk off.

"Wait, what about our game?" Leshawna asks them.

"Check on him? Since when did he start having feelings?" Gwen asks.

"Right?" I add.

"Since they started up their guys alliance. Duncan's no fool, he needs Geoff's vote to stay in it." Heather says.

"Hey! Maybe we should try forming a girls alliance again!" Lindsay says. Heather slaps her face with a fly swatter. "Or not."

-

Me, Leshawna and Gwen continue our game.

"Heather, Lindsay, wanna join us?" I ask.

"I would rather die." Heather says.

"I wanna join!" Lindsay says. Heather hits her with the fly swatter again. "You need to clip my toenails, come on." Heather says.

The megaphone makes an announcement. "Morning campers! You're next challenge awaits you at the arts and crafts center!" Chris says on the megaphone.

-

We all arrive at some shed. "Welcome to the arts and crafts center." Chris says.

"More like the arts and junk center." Duncan scoffs.

"Yeah..it used to be an outhouse, but now it's where Chef parks his road hog!"

Chris knocks down the door and shows a motorbike.

All the guys go to see it. "Woah! Cool!" They say.

"Which brings us to your challenge, building your own wheels!" Chris says.

"My own wheels? I'm not a mechanic!" I say.

"You'll find all the parts you need in our bike depot!" Chris says.

"Bicycles!" Owen cheered. The guys glared at him. "Less awesome...but still good. Right?"

"Once you've collected the basics, trick them out any way you want using props from the arts and crafts center." Chris continued to explain.

"Arts and crafts? I love that!" I say.

"Is the blue hair geek also an art nerd?" Duncan laughs.

I glare at him.

Chris gets on a red bike and drives it towards us. "Best design wins! And proof i'm a nice guy, i'm even throwing in a bike manual."

He throws it to Heather. "Ew it's furry!" She throws it to Izzy. "Cool..mould spores!"

"Freak. We get first dibs." Heather says to the guys.

//My brother Oliver, he would always throw bikes at me..okay that sounds a bit wrong. But then I would always rebuild the broken bits and make my own bikes!//