🌴 - The Sucky Outdoors

We all woke up and had our disgusting oatmeal for breakfast. Today, we had to go to the elimination area for Chris to explain our challenge. "Campers, todays challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie, some of you may not come back alive." Chris said. We all gasped.

"Just joking! Haha! All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your teams campsite in the forest. You'll have to find it." He says, holding up two maps and to compasses. He throws one map and compass to Heather and the others to Duncan.

"Oh, and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in pre-production." Chris says. I saw Courtney snatching the map of Duncan. "First team back for breakfast wins invincibility! Well, of you go!" Chris says.

"Did he says there were bears up in here?" Leshawna says. "Bears!? Ugh!" I say. "I had a little encounter with a bear once. Lets just say his head look real nice on my mantle." Owen says, then slowly walks off.

"Oh! This one time I saw a bear eating our garbage. He had old spaghetti noodles hanging from his big huge teeth, and it looked like blood and guts. It was so gross and we thought he was eating the neighbours cat Simba but it turns out he was just lost for a week.

Uh, you didn't eat spaghetti did you?" Izzy asked me and Lindsay. We both shook our heads. "Good! Lets go!" Izzy said. Lindsay gulped and I started walking to the woods.

Me and Gwen were walking with each other, when I heard Trent call out for her to wait up. "Can I..walk with you?" Trent asked her. I shook my head to hint to him she's not feeling great. "No.." Gwen said.

"Hey, if this is about that whole diary thing.." Trent says. Gwen starts walking faster and I catch up with her.

"Gwen, maybe you should talk to Trent about it. I mean, he did write a whole song for you. So he obviously likes you!" I tell her. "No way, he probably thinks i'm some weirdo now." Gwen says.

Poor Gwen! I could hear Heather complaining about Gwen. I think Gwen could hear her too.

"If Heather thinks i'm the next gone, she's thinking wrong!" Gwen said. "Don't worry, if we lose this challenge i'll totally vote her off. That's what friends are for." I tell her. Gwen smiles, and we reach an area where we can camp.

-

"Uh, there's no food here." Owen says. "This is a survival task. Look at the instructions." Trent says. "I wonder if there are any bears around today. Wouldn't it be funny if we made some bear sounds and then they came?" Owen says.

"Why would that be funny?" I ask. "What do you mean Seraphina? That would be so funny!" Izzy says. Owen starts growling loudly. "GRRR! IM A BEAR!" Owen yells. "Please shut it i'm trying to read here! It says we're trying to find our own food. I still don't see it." Heather says. "They mean, in the woods." Trent says. "I'll go! Im good at finding food."

Owen walks off. "Well, at least this will be a good week for my diet." Heather says.

-

I could see Trent and Heather talking. "Ugh, she gets on my nerves!" Gwen says. "Same here, she's like a toothpick. What diet?" I say. "I mean, the Trent thing. Why is she talking to Trent she knows I like him!" Gwen says. "That's just who she is." I say.

-

Our whole team waits around the campfire. We've been waiting for Owen since like, forever! "I am so hungry." Heather says. "Ugh, I think my stomach ate my stomach." Izzy says.

"I'm going to dieee." I say. "Yo, who ordered the pepperoni, extra cheese?" I turn around to see the voice, it was one of the interns. "It's for the camera crew, over here!" The camera crew says. Heather gasps. "No way."