🌴 - No Pain, No Game

Me, Gwen and Bridgette were all sitting at the dock. Gwen was reading, Bridgette was wiping her board and I was meditating. Leshawna, Heather and Lindsay sat in beach chairs. Heather and Lindsay read while Leshawna ate chips.

We all glared at each other, I'm guessing it was from that stupid challenge yesterday. Even Bridgette glared at me!

A loud horn came from behind us and some loud music too. It was the yacht blasting music while the guys were dancing on it. They all came off the boat and started cheering. We all just glared at the guys.

//That was supposed to be MY weekend, MINE!//

"Anyone care for a chocolate coated cherry blossom?" Owen asks us. "Oo! Me!" I go reach out my hand to grab one but Leshawna grabs her shoe and throws it to hit the tray out of Owen's hand. "Hey!" I exclaim.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Owen says. "It's okay dude. The ladies are just a little jealous." Geoff says. "Who can blame them? They can barely stand each other and us guys are tighter than family!" Duncan says. He wasn't wrong. They all went to go high five when Chris spoke on the loud speakers.

"Listen up campers as of right now, all teams are officially dissolved. From here on in, it's every..camper..for...themselves!" The boys forget about their high five. "Well, it's about time we flew solo." Duncan says. "Oh I am feeling that! Bring it on Chris!" Leshawna says.

"Then, get ready for this!" A bunch of horns blew, and we all look at each other. "In front of me.." Leshawna says. "What!? But that's impossible." Heather says. "No way..." I slowly back away. "Awh man what is she doing here?" Trent says.

A boat came to the dock, and of course, Eva was on it. "Back by popular audience demand, its Eva!" Chris says, and Eva comes looking angry. We all stare in shock. "That's right, i'm back. And to make it clear, not only am I gonna kick butt, but i'm giving special attention to my BACKSTABBING BASS TEAM WHO VOTED ME OFF."

"Wait a sec, you said no one is aloud back." Gwen says. "And?" Chris says. "And once you leave..." I start to remember what he says, we have to catch the boat of losers and leave forever. Great, crazy woman's back.

"Oh yeah! That, yeah, I lied." Chris says. "You can't do that it's not fair." Gwen says. "Girl, you're reasoning with a loud speaker, that does not look good." Leshawna says. Eva starts to glare at Bridgette.

"So, Eva, whatcha been doing since you left the island?" Bridgette asks her. "Taking anger management classes. I remember YOU thinking I needed them." Eva says and points to her.

"Eva was the audience favourite?" Heather asks. "Not really...but we liked her! Another returning to camp, it's...IZZY!" Chris said on the loud speakers. "NO!" We all said.

Izzy came from a rope and was screaming. "Hey guys! It's good to be back at camp! Even though I never really left the island, i've been living in the woods this whole time!" Izzy says. "I thought the RCMP hunted you down." Gwen says.

"And you were under arrest?" I add. "They tried, but being a wilderness survivor, I was swift footed and avoided capture!" Izzy said while holding up a fish. She bit into it, it looked raw...

"Once I was saved by my animal brethren, it was just me against the harsh elements!" Izzy says. "You call this harsh? It's been warm and sunny all week." Leshawna says. "Not where I was! But luckily I was able to take refuge in the beaver damp!" Izzy says.

We looked at her like she was crazy, well she was. "Yeah I befriended the family of beavers and together, we forged for nuts and berries! Boy! I could use a bag of nachos right now. Haha!" Izzy scratched herself like a dog and howled. I think there's something wrong with her.