🌴 - Not Quite Famous

(For this challenge, i'm going to replace Justin with Seraphina's talent.)

"Okay, this is so, way, beyond bad! I'm out of fake tanner already!" Lindsay says. It's only 7 in the morning and i'm awake, for this!? I get up and meditate really quickly, I don't want to attack anyone yet. "Oh that's tragic Lindsay." Gwen says. "Now I actually have to sun tan, in the sun!" Lindsay says. "Wow, that's so sad.." I say, and go back to sleep.

"Do you realise how shrivelled and wrinkly that can make your skin?" She asks us, and grabs Gwen's arm. "Oh you totally do." Lindsay says. "Ugh, quiet Lindsay!" I fall back asleep, but interrupted by the loud megaphone.

"Alright campers, enough beauty sleep, time to show us what you're made of!" Chris says. We all walk down to this stage thing with some stairs. "Are we gonna see a musical? I love musicals! Especially the ones with singing and dancing" Lindsay says.

"What musical doesn't have singing and dancing?" I ask. I go sit next to Trent and Gwen gets up to go sit next to Trent from his other side. They must really like each other. Cody goes next to me and tries to relax-ly sit. He instead falls and I laugh a little.

"Welcome to our brand new deluxe, state of the art, outdoor amphitheater. Okay this weeks challenge is a summer camp favourite. Talent contest!" Chris says. "Yes! Awesome!" Owen says.

"Each team has 8 hours to pick 3 of their most talented campers. These 3 will represent them in the show tonight! Sing, dance, juggle. Anything goes! As long as it's legal." He looks to Duncan.

"You'll be judged by our resident talent scout former DJ, VJ and rap legend, grand master Chef! Who will show his approval, via the chef-o-meter! The team that loses will send one camper home tonight, good luck!"

-

Me and my team all head to the stairs of my cabin. "Okay, i'm team captain and this is how it's going to work." Heather says. "Wait, who said you were team captain?" Gwen said. "Yeah. Since when were you?" I added.

"She said it, just now!" Lindsay said. "Lindsay, Beth and I took a vote and I won!" Heather said. "Threatening them to vote for you isn't exactly democratic." Gwen says. I nod my head. "Hey, snagged you an extra muffin."

Trent says to Gwen. Awww that's so sweet! I noticed Gwen had a diary in her hand.

"Trent, you're cool with me leading this project, aren't you?" Heather says. "Right on! Go for it." Trent says. "Good! Beth, Lindsay and I will be the judges." Heather says.

"This sounds kind of unfair.." I say. "Seraphina, it's not like you'll have a talent to showcase anyways. What are you gonna do, meditate?" Heather says. I glare at her, I did have a talent anyways. "Whatever." Me and Gwen say at the same time.

Owen chugs down a bottle of soda. He burps, "A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z!" Owen finishes burping. We all cheer for him. "Yes!" Owen and Trent high five. "That was excellent!" Trent says.

"Well, you're not going to do that in the contest that's disgusting!" Heather says. "Do you know how hard it is to burp the alphabet in one go?" Trent asks her. "I can also toot Beethovens 5th." Owen says. "Hey, let's leave." Gwen says.

"I'm thinking about staying." I tell her. Maybe I could showcase my talent. "Alright then. I'm out." Gwen leaves. "Where are you going?" Heather asks. "Anywhere, that's not here." Gwen says.

-

Heather starts to do some beautiful ballet, even though I hate her, she does have some talent. We all clap for her. "Thank you!" Heather says. Heather clears her throat towards Lindsay and Beth.