🌴 - Are We There Yeti?

I was deep in my sleep, it felt like the best yet this whole season. I was interrupted in my sleep once again by Heather.

"What..who's that!? Where are we?" Heather said. I jolted awake to see we were in a forest. "Oh not again." I said.

"How do we get here!?" Duncan said. "Chris!?" Gwen yelled out. "Mommy!" Owen said.

"Everybody just zip it. How you got here is not your concern." Chef came flying down from a helicopter. The helicopter let down a ladder which Chef jumped on and jumped down.

"What happened to Chris?" Gwen asked. "None of your gosh darn business what happened to Chris. I'm in charge now. And i'm gonna make you wish you were never born. Your mission is to find your way out of the forest. Or die trying." Chef said.

"Wait what was that last bit!?" I asked.

"You can't be serious. We will die!" Heather said.

"Well they have been trying to kill us all season." I said.

Chef was holding two green duffel bags. "Here's how it works. Team one, delinquent and chubby. Team two, grim, grimmer and grimmest. Everything you need is in these bags. You'll navigate your way north to base camp. The first team to tag the camp totem pole, wins. And here's a tip, better set up camp before sundown. Because once nightfall hits. You wont even see your trembling hand in front of your terrified face. Unless, you got night vision goggles. But you don't." Chef said laughing and throwing the duffel bags to each team.

Duncan ran up to Chef and grabbed his apron. "Oh please, please don't leave us here i'm begging you. We won't survive!" Chef pushed him to the pole of the bunk bed.

"Grab a hold of your gut soldier!" Chef said.

//They left us too die here. I knew Chris was mental, but not too the point where he's going to leave us in a forest!//

-

"This is totally bonkers. We'll be scarfed down by a grizzly!" Owen said. "Oh I wouldn't worry about that. You wish you saw a grizzly, once you meet up with old sasquatchanakwa, he's one mean mama jama." Chef said.

The helicopter came down and let the ladder down again for Chef to climb. "Good luck troops!" The ladder collected him and took him away.

Three cranes came and took the bunk beds. "This isn't legal! You can't do this!" Heather yelled out to Chef.

Gwen opened the duffel bag to find a compass. "Hey peaches, file it with the network lawyers." Duncan said then grabbed Owen to run away.

"Where do they think they're going? They can't survive out there it's suicide it's..." Heather said but was interrupted by Gwen.

"Hey, i've got an idea. Let's see what happens if you close it already." Gwen said.

"Guys we need to work as a team. We can't just be arguing like this." I said.

"How are we supposed to do that with Ms. Thinks She's So Great?" Heather asked.

I face palmed to myself.

//Working with Gwen? Easy enough. But with Heather? How did she even make it this far?//

-

"Let's walk a bit into the forest to see what could happen." I say. "Fine, let's see who's dinner tonight for the bears." Heather rolled her eyes.

We walked into the forest. "So who came up with the prank for a sumo wrestler to chase me around the camp?" Heather said.

"I...uh.." I hesitated. "Duncan." Gwen said. Gwen held out a compass. "Camp is north, so we just follow the river. Easy." Gwen added.

"Yeah, as long as we're not munched by Sasquatcha-mccall it." Heather said. "Chef just said that to scare us Heather." I said.