10

Solei Pov

I decided to go visit my momma again and Don insisted that he came along. As we walked through the hospital door a big smile was on my momma's face. "Ou Lei, who is this" she says causing me to laugh. "This is Don my.. "I say looking between him and my momma not knowing exactly what to say "Friend". Is he really just a friend to me though, i thought to myself.

"Hello Ms. Noxx, I'm Don its really nice to meet you"  He says reaching to hug her as she's sitting up, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Uh oh! Now where you from" She says smiling.

"Italy" He laughs, causing his cute dimples to show.

"ou Italy, Lei you ain't never been there, you gon' have to take her."

"Ma!" I laugh, a bit embarrassed.

"I do have to take her" He says with a smile looking at me. "Only if she allows me"

I look up at him and laugh "Boy bye".

We go sit down and talk to her. She looked like she really enjoyed our company throughout the whole time.

"When yall heading back to new york"

I look over to him "Probably whenever she's ready" Don answers

"Maybe tomorrow cause i work the day after"

"Unt unt, yall can't spend the whole time in no hospital with me. Imma need yall to go out and have some fun. Go show yo lil friend around or sum" My momma says making us laugh.

"I will I just wanted to make sure you was okay" I say

"well im fine, get up, go have fun." she says

We get up say our goodbyes and leave the hospital.

"Your mom's really funny" he says opening the car door for me. He goes to the driver seat and we sit there for a bit. "where to?"

"You hungry?" i ask

"i could use some food"

A smile creeps on my face "We have to go to Habana."

We park on the side of the street and he comes to open up my door. "You are just too nice" i say with a light smile.

"Only for you carissima"

When we walked in there was a nice outside seating area. We went to the window and was greeting by a girl with a blonde puff, and piercings on her nose. "Hello welcome to Habana" she says with a smile revealing her smiley.

"Hi" i say with a smile.

"What can i get for you two."

"Umm, can i get a grilled chicken quesadilla" i turn towards Don "Did you figure out what you wanted"

"Yea, make that 2 chicken quesadillas." He says.

"And to drink?" She ask

"2 margaritas, trust you'll like it." I say the last part to Don.

The woman tells us the price and as im pulling out my card Don interjects. "I got it"

"Don you don't have to"

"Allow me to"  he says, i give up and just let him pay.

"Okay we'll give you your stuff when everything's done, feel free to have a seat." She says

"Thank you."

"Also you two are such a cute couple, i just had to say that."

Me and Don look at each other and laugh. "Oh we're not-"