06

After wreaking her brain Solei arrived at his building- Grand Dale- to get her purse with the ID in it. She struggles to remember his floor and room number and the receptionist notice.

"Hi can i help you with something."

"Yea actually, im looking for Don Giovanni's room and floor"

"And who may you be." The receptionist responds masking her confusion with a smile. "We can only disclose this information to family members." The doors make a noise indicating somebody walked in but Solei ignores, being so fixated on convincing the woman.

"Im his...wife" she shots without giving it much thought causing her to deadpan in her head.

"And your name is?" She says  pulling up something on her computer.

"Solei Giovanni." A deep, italian voice says as she feels his large hand rest on her lower back.

Chills were sent down Solei's back, not just from his hoarse voice but his gentle touch on her. She turns to look up at him a little shocked but also admiring how he looked.

He had the suit jacket over his forearm and his tie a little loose around his neck with a few buttons at the top opened.

"I didnt know you were married Mr Giovanni, im sorry. " the receptionist says with an apologetic smile causing Solei to refocus her attention.

"It's fine." He says

"Come on love." He says patting her back where he rested his hand at.

As they walked to the elevator he removes his hand. "So Mrs. Giovanni.." Don teases.

"Boy bye" she laughs lightly. "Thanks for that though" she says getting a bit more serious . "I was hoping to find you because i left my purse here and my ID was in it."

"Why didnt you text? I couldve dropped it off."

"Maybe cause i dont have your number." She says with a sarcastic smile.

"We should change that shouldnt we?"

"Nahh" she says turning away. "Im just kidding" Solei says turning back to him and pulling out her phone and reaching it to him.

"I wasnt really asking anyway." He says grabbing it and adding his number and name.

"Oh!" She says shocked but also feeling a bit challenged. "What were you gonna do, take it?" She says stepping a foot closer to him.

He looks up from her phone and looks down directly at her shifting his body her way. "I dont know maybe.." he says getting closer.

The look he had burned her body causing her to unknowingly take a step back trying too escape the heat. "I could've taken it." He says taking a step forward. She continues to take a step back and he continues forward.

"The real question is what were you going to do." He says, her back now hitting the reflective wall. Don puts his hand on the wall by her head awaiting her response. He bends closer to her ear. "Come on carissima, just what were you going to do."

Her body is hot, she forces her self not to smile and giggle. This man was fine! She thought to herself. But, she wasnt gonna let him challenge her like this.

When he retreats from whispering she stands on her tippy toes and get close to his ear. "I guess we'll have to find out later." She says.

The elevator rings and we were finally on his floor she uses one hand to lightly push him back and out of her way to walk off the elevator.

He grins at what just happened, laughing and licking his lips. "This is gonna be fun." He says to himself lowly.

Solei standing in front of the door waiting for him to open it. Don opens the door and gestures her to walk in first.