19

Solei Pov.
Finally time to go, today was so eventful. I walk outside, met with Don's car i hurriedly get in excited to tell him about what happened. "Hey carissima." He says in an off tone. His voice was a bit deeper than usual, something was different. "Hey... is everything alright" i ask, my smile faltering to a concerned look.

"Yea" he says "just tired" he answers quickly.

"I told you-" i start

"No no, its-" he starts but sighs and his head falters a bit. "Its not that"

"Then what is" I say a bit frustrated, he was hiding something and I didn't like it.  "Don you can talk to me, you know that right. Whatever you're keeping from me, you seriously don't have to."

He gives me a look, biting down on the inside of his cheek. It was like he was talking with his eyes, as if he was forbidden to open his mouth. We sat in front the hospital still as I stared into his light brown eyes, him staring into my dark ones. Talk to me I pleaded on the inside, hoping he could understand.

His soft but rough hands grip the back of my neck gently, pulling our head's together, "When the time is right" He says. He plants a kiss on my forehead and then departs. As he starts to drive off I sink into the passengers seat. 'When the time is right?' I repeated to myself over and over. What does that even mean...

After the silencing car ride we arrived to my apartment. "After I shower we can watch a movie."

"That sounds good" he says putting down his keys.

I went to my room and grabbed some clothes, after making sure I get my bonnet I go to the bathroom. "What do I want to listen to " I say aloud scrolling through my playlist as my speaker turns on.

I click on Virginia Beach by Drake and begin to sing as I start the shower water. I then take off my clothes. Stripped down to my black PINK underwear and black bra i realized my necklace was stuck. "Dammit" i say lowly. After the pain in my arms were too much i wrapped a towel around me.

I call for Don loud enough for him to hear. "Wassup?"

"Can you help me with my necklace?"

"Yea, im comin in"

"Okay"

He walks in with a smile on his face. "Whatchu so smiley for?"

"Nothing" he says chuckling.

Don Pov.

When I saw her standing there I almost lost it. Beautiful wasnt even the word, the whole nightmare I had faded the more I looked at her. She was truly a shining light. She was my Luce Luminosa.

She lifts her bonnet to move it out the way, revealing her neck. I undo her necklace and place it on the counter. "Thank y-" she starts but I cut her off by snaking my arm around her waist and pulling her into me.

She begins to laugh "stop" she says, but it sounded like she wanted everything but me to stop.

"Mh mh" i hum as i hold her and dance. "Im sorry for earlier..."

She turns around facing me, my grip on her now towards the lower part of her back. "It's okay." She says placing her slightly cold hand on my cheek. Getting on her tippy toes she places a kiss on my lips. She departs and smiles.