21

3rd Pov.

"What should i wearrr" Solei says in a bra and shorts dragging out her letters. She needed an outfit for Naseem's birthday and the indecisiveness didn't help.

"Anything" Don says wrapping his arms around Solei causing her to laugh. She fell on her nearby bed as Don hovered over her, holding himself up with her in between his arms. "Or nothing" he whispers in her ear.

"Baee" she says with a laugh. He kisses her lips then move to her right cheek, then to her left, her forehead, her ear, her neck and then her chest. Before reaching her breast, he stops and laugh looking at her satisfied face.

He lifts up his face, aligned with hers again. Solei wraps her arms around his neck pulling him closer, they kiss as his cologne invaded her nose. "You smell good" she says breaking the kiss.

"Thank you beautiful. Okay, let me stop before we wont be going anywhere" he says lifting up.

"Oh really" Solei says with a smile but a challenging face.

He chuckles as he slips on his shirt and exits the room, " you'll find out sooner or later."

"Naughty naughtyyy" she laughs. "Okay I'm gonna wear this black mini skirt, black body suit, with some black DaVinci shark boots." Solei says thinking out loud. 

She slips everything on, the mini skirt stopped right above her butt as the body suit hugged her top. The boots matched perfectly as she spent around in her body mirror. "Bae come look"

Don walked in and the first thing he thought was, i might have to kill somebody tonight. Don had on a creme shirt with the first two or three buttons opened exposing his chest that his gold chain sat on. His tattooed arms were exposed as his gold glistening watch adorned his wrist.

He also had on black pants and creme shoes to match the shirt. "Ouuu my man look so gooood" she says goin to him placing her hands on his face and kissing him.

"Don't get me started on your carissima. You look wonderful."

"Thankk ya! Can you help me with my necklace." 

"Of course" his raspy voice says.

Solei moves her hair out the way and fixes it once he's done. She put on her gold rings and bracelet once shes done. She had on light makeup which complimented her perfectly.

"Let's take a picture." She says leading him to bathroom.

He follows and when they get in the mirror he gets behind her. They took a few pics and headed out when they were done.

"Uh oh" Solei says shocked as the car sat outside the club, there were lines of cars that made it hard for the two to get to the front. Two men start walking to the car and opened their doors. "Ou we got valet too, okay Mr. Giovanni." She says, he laughs as they both get out.

Don quickly makes his way to her side and  grabs her hand interlocking their fingers. "So many people." Solei says seeing the line, it wrapped around like a humongous snake. "Is everyone here for Naseem?"

"Mhm, club Essence is one of the best clubs in New York"

"I see" she says as they walk past people in line, "how come we're not waiting in line?"

"We dont have to" he says guiding them in front the entrance. "Sir" the bouncer says acknowledging Don letting them in.

"Wassup Oscar" Don says walking past him, the music filled the room: the bass almost shaking the floor.

Solei found that everyone they came in contact with respected Don, a sort of reverence that made her want to fear him.

"Everything ok my love?" He asked turning to her.