☆ prank - minho

requested by hyunjinnillamaxx

tw : mentions of blood (not real blood)

april fools was coming up soon and minho really wanted to get you good after what you did to him last year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

last year

you told minho that you would bring the cats to the pet store to get them some stuff.

eventually he called you to make sure everything was okay and to make sure the cats were behaving well.

"how are they doing?"

"who is they?"

"the cats?"

"wdym? i haven't seen the cats all day."

"what? you brought them with you to the store!"

"no i didn't, why would i bring them to the mall with me?"

he immediately ran around the house, looking for the cats because he thought they were missing.

eventually, you opened the front door and shouted, "april fools!" and explained that you hadn't really left to the mall or anything and that you had the cats with you the whole time.

though, minho didnt think it was very funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"maybe you should do the break up prank?" jisung suggested.

"nah, that's too obvious. i need a really good one," minho sighed.

after searching the internet for a while, minho found one he wanted to do.

one that would definitely get you back.

"are you sure, hyung?" jisung asked worriedly.

"definitely," he smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

april fools came quickly.

you had come home from an interesting day at work and were excited to finally chill with your boyfriend.

when you walked into the house though, the atmosphere was different. almost like something was off.

"minho?" you called, but got no answer.

maybe he was sleeping?

you walked into the kitchen to fix yourself a snack and you saw minho laying on the floor, seemingly passed out.

"MINHO?" you yelled, rushing over to him. you tried to shake him awake but he didn't move an inch.

"shit, shit, shit. what the fuck..." you were extremely worried. you looked around the kitchen to see what could've caused him to pass out.

there was no way he would just go to sleep on the floor. especially not the kitchen floor he called messy everyday.

"minho? please?..." you started stressing out even more.

you looked above his head and noticed something red.

blood?

"ofmg!" you gasped, and you could feel tears streaming down your face.

you reached for your phone, but you couldn't find it so you had to get up and look around for it.

"fuck, i have to call the ambulance." you said, your voice was shaky, and you were scared.

you walked over to were minho was laying and right before you were going to call emergency services, minho got up and said, "april fools!"

you didn't think you had ever been more upset.

"april- april fools? this was just a fucking prank?"

"yeah," he laughed, "i got you so good-"

"what the fuck is wrong with you? i thought- i thought you were dead! why the fuck would you do that?" you cried.

once he saw your tears and your sadden mixed with upset facial expressions he knew he fucked up.

"babe, im sorry i just thought that... i don't know, i thought you would find it funny. please forgive me," he said, reciprocating your sad face.

"just- just give me some alone time, minho." you shook your head and walked up to your shared room, slamming and locking the door.

he swore he never meant to make you cry. he never wanted to see your tears, and knowing he caused them made him feel like the biggest asshole ever.

he wanted to hug you, but he also wanted to give you the space you needed.

while waiting, he thought of something he could do that you would like.

~~~~~~~~~~~

you heard a knock on the door, followed by a quiet "can i come in?"

"yeah, sure."

minho walked into the room to find you cuddled up in a blanket with your headphones on.

he sat down next to you, and said, "im really sorry, that was a really bad prank. i didn't mean to make you cry."

you sighed, shaking your head. "it's fine, you were just trying to get me back i guess."

"no, it's not fine, i wanna make it up to you,"

"really? by doing what?"

he smiled, giving you a kiss on your head. "well, for starters i just planned us a movie night. i got us some snacks and you can pick whatever movie you want. and tomorrow we can go wherever you want."

you smiled, and so did he.

"sounds good to me."

----------------------------

thanks for 66.6k reads <333

fav minho hair color?

i've been getting busier and busier lately bc i gotta finish a lot of stuff b4 the holidays so i'll try to update when i can!