♡ pretty roses - chan

you had met chan when you were a freshman in high school. now you're a senior and he's your best friend. he always takes care of you and he's the person you talk to about everything. everything except one thing. your crush on him.

you hoped that you weren't too obvious about it, of course you wanted to cause no problems in your friendship.

february 12th
two days until valentines day. maybe you should confess to chan so you have someone to spend the day with. but too bad you were too shy to ask him out. as you were thinking, chan called you.
"hey, y/n! do you wanna come to my house? i found a movie i think we'd enjoy." he was so cute, you couldn't decline such an offer. "of course i will! be over in 30."

you two spent the day watching movies eating snacks laughing and having fun. you were always so happy with him. and he felt the same about you.

february 13
today, unlike yesterday, chan hasn't really said much to you. he texted his daily "good morning" and "how are you" but that was about all. he also said he would be in the studio all day, so perhaps that explains the behavior. you missed him, but it's not like you needed to spend every second together. you two are people, and people need time to themselves. on that note, you got up and decided you wanted to paint, so you asked your best painting buddy, hyunjin, for some inspiration.

after painting
once you were done, you looked at the beautiful piece of artwork you had created. it made you feel happy, and you wrote a mental note in your head to thank hyunjin for the idea.
the rest of the day, you didn't do much. once you were tired, you drifted off to sleep, thinking mostly about what you were going to do tomorrow.

february 14th
it's the day, and it's currently 10:45 in the morning. you got up and got ready, making yourself some food and a cute outfit. once you finished eating you went upstairs to listen to some music and do some much needed cleaning.

now it was about 4 in the afternoon when you heard someone knock on your door. you opened it and saw chan, holding a beautiful bouquet of pretty red roses. you saw a heartfelt smile on his face before he asked, "uh.. can i come in?" you laughed, "yeah, sorry."

chan sat on your couch and you could see he was holding something behind his back. "these are for you y/n." you smiled, "thank you, they're so pretty." "can i ask you something?" he asked. "of course," you replied.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he kinda mumbled. you couldn't believe it. ( who am i kidding of course you could believe it) "yes!" you answered back, "but what's that behind your back?" he smiled even wider, if possible, and showed you a song he wrote and you.

it was so gorgeous, you cried and looked at him. "thank you so much, chan. i've wanted to ask you out for a long time, so thanks for doing it for me." he laughed and hugged you.

that explains why he spent the whole day in the studio yesterday.