♡ your eyes - felix

(i promise ill try my best not to make you cringe)

---------------------------------

when you first met felix, your relationship was nothing more than friendship.

but now you were starting to rethink that.

currently you were sitting in his room, just staring at him. he was talking about something, but you couldn't focus on what exactly it was.

he was so ethereal. so unreal.

how could someone be so perfect?

you didn't know how much longer you could go without telling him your feelings.

if you told him how you felt, would he feel the same?

maybe you've been staring for too long, because when you looked at his lips, you noticed he had stopped talking.

"did i say something wrong?" he asked. "oh, of course not. im sorry."
he had a look on his face like he didn't fully believe you, but he nodded anyway.

"y/n- do you like me?"

fuck. you knew you were staring too damn much. but you couldn't help it. it was lee felix after all.

"felix..." what if you said yes and he didn't like you back? would you guys go back to being normal friends?

"i-i do like you- but if you don't feel the same i-" he smiled and kissed you, cutting you off. it was sweet and reassuring. "i feel the same."

~~~~~~~~~~~

the next day was wonderful. you guys spent the whole day in each other's company. he even made you pancakes for breakfast. your favorite.

(i'll let you guys imagine that part🧍🏽‍♀️)

and felix noticed a softer look on your face. he smiled, because he knew that you really cared for him. your eyes told him everything.

---------------------

thank you guys for 1.9k reads <3333

this was so lazy im sorry, but i could not bring myself to write that pancake scene 😭

if you want me to lmk and i'll do it..😟