Hogwarts Second Year

The day of departure for Hogwarts had finally arrived, and Bellarose stood on Platform 9¾ at King's Cross Station with the Tonks family. It was an exciting and emotional moment. She had spent a wonderful summer with them, but now it was time to return to Hogwarts for her second year. Bellarose found it hard to hide her nervousness, even though she had made this journey the previous year.

Andromeda enveloped Bellarose in a warm hug.

Andromeda: "You're going to be missed, Bella. We loved having you with us this summer."

Bellarose discreetly wiped away a tear that threatened to roll down her cheek.

Bellarose: "I'm going to miss you all too. Thank you for everything."

Ted placed his hand on Bellarose's shoulder with an encouraging smile.

Ted: "Remember, you're always welcome here. And we'll be looking forward to seeing you during the next holidays."

Nymphadora, ever protective of Bellarose, approached and took her hand.

Nymphadora: "Don't worry, Bell. Everything will go well at Hogwarts, as usual. And if you need anything, you know you can always contact us."

Bellarose smiled, feeling reassured by Nymphadora's words.

Bellarose: "I know, Dora. Thank you for always being there for me."

After the emotional goodbyes with the Tonks family, Bellarose boarded the Hogwarts Express. She searched for an empty compartment where she could settle in for the journey. As she sat down near the window, she reminisced about the happy moments she had spent with the Tonks during the summer.

The train had already started moving, and she was gazing absentmindedly out of the window when she heard a gentle knock on the compartment door. She turned her head to see a young girl with pale blonde hair standing timidly at the door.

Luna: "Excuse me, I'm sorry to disturb you, but all the other compartments are full. May I sit here?"

Bellarose warmly smiled at the young girl and gestured for her to come in.

Bellarose: "Of course, there's room here. I'm Bellarose Lestrang, by the way."

She regretted mentioning her last name, knowing what would happen next, but the girl entered the compartment gracefully. She sat across from her with a book titled "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them."

Luna: "I'm Luna, Luna Lovegood. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Bellarose immediately sensed that Luna was a special person with her dreamy demeanor and curious eyes, but most importantly, Luna didn't react as she expected, which surprised her.

Bellarose: "The pleasure is mutual. It's my second year at Hogwarts, and I haven't seen you before."

Luna nodded, her clear eyes fixed on Bellarose.

Luna: "That's normal it's my first year."

Bellarose found Luna fascinating and smiled.

Bellarose: "Alright, we'll have plenty of time to talk during the journey, and I'm sure we'll get along well if you enjoy this kind of book."

Bellarose and Luna continued to converse throughout the journey, sharing their passion for magical creatures and books on the subject. Bellarose felt increasingly comfortable in Luna's company, appreciating her curious nature and unique outlook on the magical world.

Bellarose: "I have met and befriended a unicorn. They are magnificent and very noble creatures. I was lucky to meet one in the Forbidden Forest at Hogwarts."