Twinned Wand

Bellarose had inherited some of her mother's dark beauty. She had long, thick, wavy black hair that reached down to the middle of her back, framing her pale face. Her eyes, a soft gray, reflected an innocence and curiosity that contrasted with the unsettling intensity and madness of her mother's. Unlike her parents, she was smaller than average for her age, which made her appear delicate and fragile.

Her face featured delicate traits, but it also held a warmer and more empathetic expression than that of her mother. Her cheeks gave her a more childlike appearance, less severe, and occasionally, a mischievous smile would emerge when she was absorbed in reading. She had a pale, almost ethereal complexion that contrasted with her dark hair, giving her a unique look.

There was a strange contrast between her mother's legacy with her pale complexion, lush black hair, and the fact that her eyes, on her gentle face, reflected curiosity about her surroundings.

She stood discreetly next to Narcissa as Dracon stood next to Lucius, busy purchasing the necessary supplies in Diagon Alley. 

In public, one could have thought that she was an integral part of the Malfoy family. Her name, Bellarose, her aristocratic face, and her dignified attitude seemed to confirm this impression. However, she knew better than anyone that this was not the case. In private, the reality was quite different, as she was, in fact, the daughter of the notorious criminal Bellatrix Lestrange.

She watched attentively the different families in the store, patiently waiting for Lucius Malfoy to finish his business. He was discussing with the shop owner the items they needed for the upcoming school year at Hogwarts. It was in moments like these that she felt the greatest gap between herself and the other members of the Malfoy family.

Lucius had finished his shopping and turned to his wife. "Narcissa, we'll split up to go faster," he declared authoritatively. "I will accompany Draco for his supplies, and Narcissa, you will take care of Bellarose." He gave her a significant look, indicating that he had no intention of leaving Bellarose alone for a moment.

Narcissa nodded in understanding. "Of course, Lucius. Bellarose, come with me." She led the way without waiting for a response and guided her towards Ollivander's wand shop.

Bellarose stood in front of the door to Ollivander's office, the famous wand maker on Diagon Alley. She had been looking forward to this moment since her acceptance to Hogwarts, and it was finally time for her to find her magical wand.

The bell on the door gently chimed as she entered the small, dark, and dusty shop. Hundreds of boxes of wands were stacked from floor to ceiling, creating a strange and mysterious maze. Bellarose felt both excited and nervous about discovering the wand that would be hers.

Ollivander, a thin old man with piercing eyes, emerged from the shadows.

Ollivander: "Ah, Miss Narcissa, it has been a long time. Are you here for young Malfoy?"

Narcissa Malfoy offered a polite smile in response to Ollivander, but her eyes clearly expressed some reservation. "Indeed, Ollivander, it has been quite some time. However, today we are here for Bellarose, my niece." She glanced at Bellarose, who stood upright and attentive beside her.

Ollivander nodded slightly, his eyes scrutinizing Bellarose with curiosity. "Ah, I see. A new student of Hogwarts, isn't it?" He approached Bellarose, assessing her features and posture.

Bellarose nodded with a shy smile, impressed by Ollivander's mysterious air.

Bellarose: "Yes, that's right. I will be starting my first year at Hogwarts."

Ollivander: "Let's get started, then. Try a few wands. Here."

He handed her a first wand made of oak wood, but as soon as she touched it, she felt an unpleasant tingling in her hand.