Info | Note

Hello, and thank you for being willing to read what I'm going to write, even though it's the first time I'm showing my writing.

Before reading, I have some information that is not absolutely necessary but could clarify some situations.

- The story takes place in parallel with Harry Potter's story. Even though there will be crossovers between them, Harry's Potter original story story will not be the main focus here.

- Some minor and major events may be shifted in time, but i still want to maintain as much coherence as possible with the original story.

- In the same vein, certain characters and/or creature may be modified for plot purposes, but I'll try to modify them as little as possible.

- Regarding romance and couples, I'm not sure yet if the original main couples will all end up together. Also if you're homophobic, this story is not for you.

- On this kind of topic i want to talk about smut.I  haven't decided yet, if i want to make one i will and if don't feel like it i won't, but it not the focus of this book.

- It's a book/fanfiction with an original (OC) characters and not one with Your Name (Y/n).

- English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes i made.

- I don't have a strict schedule but you can at least expect 1 chapter each week. Each chapter should be between 500 words to 2000 words and most will be around 1000 words.