Christmas Spirit

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were gathered in the library, speaking softly as they searched for clues about Nicolas Flamel. They had spent hours scouring the library's books with no success.

Harry: "I can't believe we haven't found anything on Nicolas Flamel. Hermione, are you sure that name is correct?"

Hermione, sitting at the table, was going through an old history of magic book. She looked frustrated.

Hermione: "Yes, Harry, I'm  certain that it's Nicolas Flamel, but I can't find any concrete details. It's as if he's been erased from history."

Ron: "Maybe we should..."

Before Ron could finish his sentence, Bellarose, who had been sitting nearby, engrossed in her own reading, discreetly got up. She had been listening to the trio's conversation without saying anything, but she had an idea. She decided to take the initiative to help the trio solve this mystery.

With care, Bellarose began to search the shelves for any clues about Nicolas Flamel. She had a hunch in mind, but she needed to find the evidence.

Bellarose discovered information that seemed to confirm her suspicions. The texts mentioned Flamel as a renowned alchemist but also alluded to a mysterious discovery related to eternal life. It was a potential lead, even though Bellarose couldn't be sure yet.

Satisfied with her preliminary discovery, Bellarose returned to where the trio had been previously, but the two boys were no longer there; only Hermione remained.

Bellarose: "Hermione, can I speak with you privately for a moment? I overheard your conversation and I may have found something about Nicolas Flamel that could interest you."

Hermione, curious, agreed, and the two young witches withdrew to a more secluded corner of the common room.

Bellarose: "I found some information on Flamel in the library. Nothing concrete, but he's mentioned as a renowned alchemist who made an important discovery related to eternal life."

Hermione, though excited, remained cautious.

Hermione: "That's an interesting lead, Bellarose. But we need to continue searching for more solid evidence before jumping to any conclusions."

Bellarose: "I want to help you, Hermione, but I'd prefer if you didn't mention my involvement to anyone, not even to your friends."

Hermione: "But you're the one who..."

Bellarose interrupted Hermione.

Bellarose: "Please, Hermione. My name could cause you trouble. I don't want that to happen, and if what i heard is right your group is already on thin ice."

Hermione, initially hesitant, thought about this request. Eventually, she nodded.

Hermione: "Alright, Bellarose. I won't mention it, but I won't lie either if someone asks. Thank you for getting involved. Together, we'll find the truth about Nicolas Flamel."

The two friends leaned in to discuss the details of their new discovery, determined to continue their quest while keeping Bellarose's involvement a secret for the trio's sake.

Bellarose nodded, aware of the caution needed in this endeavor. Together, they delved back into the search for information about Nicolas Flamel, determined to uncover the truth behind the mysterious alchemist.

____________________________________________________________

The snow was falling gently on the towers of Hogwarts, transforming the castle into a true winter wonderland. The magical atmosphere was palpable in the air as Christmas approached.

Draco Malfoy, was busy packing his belongings to go home to the Malfoy Manor. He was eagerly looking forward to spending the Christmas holidays in the comfort of his home, surrounded by his family. The young wizard couldn't wait to indulge in the sumptuous feasts and luxurious gifts that awaited him.

Meanwhile Bellarose, had received a letter stating that she was not allowed to return to the Manor for the Christmas holidays. While this news might have saddened or disappointed others, Bellarose was actually glad to stay at Hogwarts. She loved the warm and magical atmosphere of the castle during the holidays, unlike the cold atmosphere of the Malfoy Manor.

Bellarose strolled through the hallways adorned with sparkling garlands and decorated Christmas trees. She stopped in front of a large window and watched the snow falling outside. She felt grateful to be surrounded by friends at Hogwarts and knew that Christmas would be a special time.

As Bellarose contemplated the falling snow, a familiar voice startled her. It was Tonks, a Hufflepuff student, approaching her briskly. Tonks's pink hair seemed even more vibrant in the soft light of the Christmas decorations.

Tonks: "Hey, Bellarose! Why aren't you getting ready to leave for the Christmas holidays? Everyone seems to be leaving."

Bellarose turned her head to look at Tonks, a genuine smile on her face. She appreciated the warm company of her friends at Hogwarts.

Bellarose: "Well, actually, I'm not going home for the holidays. I received a letter from my family saying that I'm not allowed to return to the Malfoy Manor this year."

Tonks seemed puzzled by this revelation. She furrowed her brow and asked, "Why on earth would your own family prevent you from coming home for Christmas? That's rather strange, isn't it?"

Bellarose sighed lightly and ran a hand through her hair.

Bellarose: "Well, my family has always been a bit... complicated. I guess they don't tolerate that I'm in Hufflepuff, or maybe it's because I'm a Lestrange and not a Malfoy. But you know what? I don't care. I'd rather spend Christmas at Hogwarts; it's so much warmer."

Tonks was touched by Bellarose's situation and her strength of character, even if she didn't show it. She understood how difficult it must be for her not to be able to go home for Christmas.

Tonks: "Bellarose, I'm sorry you have to go through this. No one should feel excluded from their own family, especially not during the holidays."

Tonks wrapped Bellarose in a comforting hug. Bellarose felt overwhelmed by the warmth of Tonks' friendship and compassion. She realized how lucky she was to have Tonks by her side.

Tonks: "I'm glad to know you too, Bellarose. And you know what? I'm going to see what I can do to help you resolve this situation with your family. No one should feel rejected at Christmas. Promise me you'll have a great Christmas here at Hogwarts, okay?"

Bellarose nodded with gratitude, and together, they continued to explore Hogwarts castle, filled with the spirit of Christmas and the warmth of their friendship.