Midnight Intervention

Bellarose woke up in the middle of the night, because of a another nightmare. She was used to it be still it wasn't pleasant. She was a litlle hungy so she decide to go the kitchen and make somethings. 

As she walked through the kitchen she noticed something unusual. A faint, almost imperceptible light was coming from the corridor next to the stair. Intrigued, She approached discreetly and took a peek.

She was surprised to see Harry, Ron, and Hermione sneaking through the corridor as if they wanted to avoid being noticed. Their expressions were serious, and Bellarose wondered what could have brought them here at such a late hour.

Without really thinking, Bellarose decided to follow them discreetly. She kept her distance to avoid being spotted, but she wanted to know why they had were up so late. Perhaps they had finally discovered something?

She remained alert, ready to intervene if necessary, while closely observing the trio disappearing from her sight. Instead she listen to the step they were doing to follow them. At the third floor she heard a door open

Bellarose, sneaking into the room behind Harry, Ron, and Hermione, was still worried about not being noticed. She had promised herself not to interfere unless the situation demanded it. She had an idea from the research done with Hermione on what had prompted them to come to the third floor in the middle of the night.

When she entered the door to follow the sound, Bellarose was surprised by what she saw. Before her stood a gigantic three-headed dog. 

Bellarose felt her heart race as the Cerberus, Fluffy, emitted a menacing growl. The three heads of the dog were pointed in her direction, ready to attack. She remember here conversation with Hagride and that music seem to sooth him.

She was a little to take her wand ou, but just as Fluffy seemed about to rush at her, something strange happened. The Cerberus seemed to hesitate, as if it sensed something in Bellarose that intrigued it. Its three heads turned towards her, and she could feel their piercing gazes on her.

That's when Bellarose realized that the magical essence of a unicorn flowing within her was suddenly flowing around here Fluffy must have sensed that.

Fluffy stopped growling, and instead, it slightly tilted its three heads as if to indicate that it would let her pass. Bellarose let out a sigh of relief as she slowly crossed the room, thanking Fluffy as she passed by, giving the creature a gentle pat .

She passed through the trapdoor as Fluffy returned to its guarding duty.

She decided to continue following the trio, knowing that she had to be cautious and discreet. She had no idea what awaited them in the depths of the third floor, but she was determined to find out the reason for their presence there.

She joined them just in time to hear Hermione utter the words "Devil's Snare."

Thick, sinuous vines from the floor and ceiling, ensnaring and rapidly wrapping around the trio. Bellarose immediately understood that a magical plant was tightening around its victims to suffocate them. Her friends' faces were filled with panic as they desperately tried to free themselves from the vines' grasp.

Her friends' faces were filled with panic as they desperately tried to free themselves from the vines' grasp. Hermione was shouting that they needed to stay calm for the Devil's Snare to let them go.

Remembering that light was the weakness of the plant, Bellarose decided to intervene. She recalled the magical spell to counter the Devil's Snare. In a calm but firm voice, she said, 

Bellarose:"Lumos Maxima!"

A bright light burst from her wand, illuminating the room and immediately pushing back the Devil's Snare vines. The plant reacted by quickly retracting, releasing and dropping the trio to the room below.