epilogue

epov

I watched Bella as she gripped my arm looking at Billy black. He walks in slowly and stops at the end of the bed. Bella got my attention and signed. Billy. I smiled and nodded. "What did she tell you?" Billy asked. "Only your name." I told him. "She remembers?" He asked. Bella smiled and nodded. Then signed. I didn't remember until now. When I saw him. He my real dad. Bella eyes widen. She started to sign again. Jacob and April don't know, they only think Jacob our half brother.

"Wait you knew?" She nodded and started to started to sign. Billy told me before I was.. She stopped, it was like she didn't want to remember or she doesn't. "Billy she knows you are her real dad. She said that you told her before she was taken. Well she didn't finish but I knew what she was getting at."

"I'm so sorry if I knew what Renee and Charlie was doing you I would of.." Bella got up and walked up to me. Bella turned and signed to me. Edward tell him it's not his fault, but if he did take me away because I would of I wouldn't of never been with you. Which was the best thing that's ever happened to me."

I smiled when she said the last part. "Billy she wants me to tell you it's not your fault and if you did she would've never been with me, and I guess I was the best thing that's ever happened to her." I smiled. "Somehow I believe she is right. You Edward probably were the best thing that's ever happened to Bella, and I'm grateful to that." Billy explained to me.

It's been 2 weeks and Bella was finally able to come home. Our bedroom was almost done. But that could be finished with us in there there.

Bella was still in pain. But the doctor said she could back to work in 3 weeks. This week she still got to rest. We pulled into the driveway and everyone was standing outside. There was a sign up that said welcome home, and balloons, looked like other decorations to. I open Bella door and she signed to me. Did you know about all this?

"I had nothing to do with this. I swear to you Bella. I am just as much in the dark about this as you are." She smiled and reached out for me. I gently grabbed her hips lowered her her down to where I could carry her in the house. She let out a squeal. I cringed at the sound. "Alrighty then, let's just make me go deaf here." I shake my head and I heard Bella giggle.

Once we were in the house we noticed that they decorated the inside the house to. "Dinner will be ready soon, I made one of your guys favorites, well 2 actually. Spinach lasagna, and sausage lasagna. Plus my homemade garlic bread, and fresh green beans. I also made chocolate cake to." My mother said. Bella tug my shirt. I turned and looked she started to sign. Edward she really didn't have to do that.

"You know mom though, if she can make something into a big party just so she can cook then she gets this way." I chuckled. After we eat I walked back over to Bella after taking care of the dishes. "We have a surprise for you!" She gives me a glare and crosses her arms in front of her. "Oh, don't give me that, I know you hate surprises, but you'll love this

Bpov

Edward scooped me up. "EEEEEKKK!" He cringes again. I giggled. He was carrying me to my bedroom. I started to freak out. I tighten my grip on Edward and started to shake my head no.

Edward stopped and slowly set me down on my feet. "Bella it's alright, trust me on this please! I won't let nobody hurt you." I signed to him. It is not just that Edward. It will be seeing the way is was that is what going to bother me. He looked at me and smile. I signed again!

In no way is this funny or a joke Edward and if you think other ways you're wrong and there no way I am stepping in that room until you change it completely. Tears started to fall down my eyes and I started to walk slowly back towards Edward room but he scooped me back up.
"Remember what I told you in the hospital, that I wasn't going to let you lock yourself away." I nodded.

"Well that's also running from this to before you even seen it or even trusted me. Which you need to do Bella. Now you're going to do this alright?" I took a deep breath and nodded. I buried my face into his chest. I could feel him walking and then he stop. He set me down. "Bella, come on it's alright you can look!" I slowly look up at Edward first. He nods. I took his hand into mine and I slowly turned around.

I let go of Edward hand and took both of my hands and cover my mouth and nose and gasped. Tears fell down my face. Nothing looked the same at all. I turned my head and looked back at Edward. He smiled. I slowly walked over to the newly done walls it was done log cabin style. Then when I turned around and saw the bed I squealed.

It had see through curtains and a canopy, it had wooden banister post. It was a bed I always wanted. I walked over to where the glass door use to be and it was replaced with wooden doors that open up to a enclosed porch. I turned around and started to signed to Edward.
You did this all for me? "No, not just me Bella everyone chipped in and helped to do this for you, for us. Mind you there's still stuff that's got to be finished like the bathroom. Will have to take showers in my old room, but we can still use it for other things."

I signed. Thank you. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I told you I'm not ever going to give up on you. I'm going to fight to keep you from going into that deep hollow shell again. I'll do whatever it takes to prevent it from ever happening again." I looked up at him and smiled. I started signing.

I don't want you to ever give up on me. The next couple weeks was very busy around here Edward and I went back to work Rose and Emmett were in between school and house with the construction crew making sure everything going as plain. On the weekend Billy and Jacob if he didn't have to work of course came over and work on Edward and mine bathroom.

We had decided to redo all the bedrooms the same way. Next will be Emmett and Rose room. I'm actually glad they're here. We had thanksgiving and Christmas here this year and it was fun. Edward suck to his word and he wasn't giving up on me.

I'm glad to. I know this new year is going to be even better. My dream is becoming a reality thanks to Edward.

Next book to the series BETTER THAN I CAN EVER HOPE FOR IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyer does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.